• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

tW|TSC|Sam

Smash Cadet
Hey I think I just played either you or some one in your group on SSF2. that's crazy that I just tried that out a couple days ago, then I see your user name in this forum. Haha
You mean someone in tW? Lol it wasn't me but they have a few of us,Do you remember his name.

tW|TSC|Sam

Smash Cadet
Dope yeah he's new in tW and really good, And the irc is very cancer, we have a ssf2 skype call that's much less cancerous.

Royal-X

Smash Ace
Does it actually work well? Paging @TheKmanOfSmash
Varies depending on your Internet and region. Sometimes unnoticeable if they're in your region or at least on the same coast. Usually has a few lag spikes about if it's not the case. If they're far away it is borderline intolerable.

Anywho @ PoeticMonkey PoeticMonkey or anyone else I'm available to play
Nvm I got someone

Last edited:

Smash_Ronin

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2277-7158-4313
anyone want to do some 1v1 sparring on wii wifi-safe with a "somewhat" beginner?

4816-3645-9864

PoeticMonkey

Smash Ace
@ tW|TSC|Sam tW|TSC|Sam
Seems we lost conn. Fair conn up until then though. I didn't notice any lag til we lost it. Good games though. Curious. What do your tags stand for? And are you migrating from Melee or SSF2 or Brawl? I got the feeling you were testing the waters.

tW|TSC|Sam

Smash Cadet
@ tW|TSC|Sam tW|TSC|Sam
Seems we lost conn. Fair conn up until then though. I didn't notice any lag til we lost it. Good games though. Curious. What do your tags stand for? And are you migrating from Melee or SSF2 or Brawl? I got the feeling you were testing the waters.
tW = A ssf2/melee crew TSC = smash 64 crew And i'm not in a crew for PM yet as ive just gotten the game yesterday.

PoeticMonkey

Smash Ace
@ tW|TSC|Sam tW|TSC|Sam
Well, I was reluctant for awhile to go play Super Smash Flash since I was already likely breaking some copyright rule by playing P:M, lol. But, I find SSF2 to be a delight.

And to all of you other Smashers:
Go download this small flash game.
It's what Smash would've been like if it were released for Super Nintendo. It's awesome. Works with a GameCube controller if you configure it right. And I've been having fun playing as Sora from Kingdom Hearts. It's worth a look.

@ D Dadyroy
I'll play you, mate.
1681-0380-2401

Top Bottom