• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

JustSomeScrub

Smash Journeyman
Your Luigi was very solid, definitely the best I've faced thus far. Those were crispy and unpredictable wavedash approaches. I couldn't read them at all. I actually felt more pressure when facing your Luigi than any of your other characters.

That's kind of why I went Fox, figured I'd just camp instead lol.

Also I couldn't edge guard your Luigi at all with my other characters, you did a great job delaying your recovery. So decided to go Sheik, my Melee main and still probably my best PM character (though I'm trying to replace her with Lucario).

Last edited:

RegalSwan

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3626-0665-9810
Hey. Probable total scrub reporting in to prove Roy's our boy. 3914-4213-8990.

Royal-X

Smash Ace
Dash Dance Revolution!
Do you remember waygu's weeklies? Do you want to get a hint of tournament experience? Do you want to become a champion of Project M Wifi?
Then join Dash Dance Revolution, where all Wifi Warriors go to duke it out and test their skill!

When is it? Saturday, May 2nd @7PM Eastern/ 6PM Central
How to Register? Shoot me a PM with your Gamer Tag and FC!
Want more info? Check it out here!

~Currently 3 have signed up and I wish to see more~
Be there or be square!

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011
Dash Dance Revolution!
Do you remember waygu's weeklies? Do you want to get a hint of tournament experience? Do you want to become a champion of Project M Wifi?
Then join Dash Dance Revolution, where all Wifi Warriors go to duke it out and test their skill!

When is it? Saturday, May 2nd @7PM Eastern/ 6PM Central
How to Register? Shoot me a PM with your Gamer Tag and FC!
Want more info? Check it out here!

~Currently 3 have signed up and I wish to see more~
Be there or be square!
I'll sign up soon, chill
Anyone want to battle?
FC: 4988-1630-0134

TurboLink

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4725-8278-5467
well, i'm free
fc in sig
Can you play now in a few minutes? Sorry, my SD card was messed up. If not I'll 1 vs 1 someone else in some minutes. FC in signature.

EDIT: I need about 8 more minutes.

EDIT: I can play now.

EDIT: I can't play.

Last edited:
Top Bottom