• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
Alright, i'm omw
Edit: I tried to join twice

Last edited:

Scraket

Smash Ace
alright then
GGs. no offense but you should work on your fundamentals more. Im seeing way to many missed L-cancels, wavedashes, shorthops, etc. You also have a rolling habit which needs to stop. Rolls are extremely punishable. You should also try and implement dash dancing, JC grabs instead of dash grabs, and try to work on your neutral. Fox mains are expected to execute these types of tech flawlessly. Oh and you needs to learn how to execute safer pressure because stuff like forward smashing someones shield is just asking to be punished. Hope this helps.

marckenson

Smash Ace
GGs. no offense but you should work on your fundamentals more. Im seeing way to many missed L-cancels, wavedashes, shorthops, etc. You also have a rolling habit which needs to stop. Rolls are extremely punishable. You should also try and implement dash dancing, JC grabs instead of dash grabs, and try to work on your neutral. Fox mains are expected to execute these types of tech flawlessly. Oh and you needs to learn how to execute safer pressure because stuff like forward smashing someones shield is just asking to be punished. Hope this helps.
lol trust me my nunchuk is broken if it wasnt you wouldnt see those flaws
amyone else wamma vs?

Last edited:

Scraket

Smash Ace
lol trust me my nunchuk is broken if it wasnt you wouldnt see those flaws
amyone else wamma vs?
You play with wiimote nunchuck....... I would invest in a GC controller
Also you should still practice these anyway. And im not sure how a broken nunchuck would be the reason behind absolutely no dash dancing, and a terrible rolling habit... but whatever

Last edited:

Scraket

Smash Ace
I admire the confidence but theres no way that the rolling habit, lack of dash dancing, poor shield pressure, messed up SHFFLs would all be fixed by that. Just trying to help ya buddy

Royal-X

Smash Ace
lol to late for that i feel weird and i think i fixed my nunchuk if you vs me again youll see how i really play :D
@ Cooperocity Cooperocity lmao its something i made what a brief description lol
I used to do WiiChuk in my brawl days (played Snake and was real good with him) and I did it for a few in PM, however, once I switch to CCPro and GC it took only a day to get used to. I highly recommend it since the extra buttons and better button layout can really improve your gameplay

Last edited:
Top Bottom