• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046
Alright you make a room
If marckenson is cool with it we can rotate if you still want to play after those matches.

Edit: @ marckenson marckenson I'm hosting dude come on. I just thought rotations would be interesting because we're all about even.
Edit2: if you only want to 1v1 that's straight.
Edit3: @ dizzypink dizzypink looks like this guy's gone, do you want to play?

Last edited:

dizzypink

Smash Lord
If marckenson is cool with it we can rotate if you still want to play after those matches.

Edit: @ marckenson marckenson I'm hosting dude come on. I just thought rotations would be interesting because we're all about even.
Edit2: if you only want to 1v1 that's straight.
Edit3: @ dizzypink dizzypink looks like this guy's gone, do you want to play?
Derp, it helps if you make a new post instead of editing an old one if you wanna get noticed. You still there? I can play.

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046
Derp, it helps if you make a new post instead of editing an old one if you wanna get noticed. You still there? I can play.
That's what the tagging was for. It should show up in your alerts.. besides don't you get warnings for pointless multiple posts? Anyway it looks like you're gonna play marck, so I guess I'll have to catch you another time.
Anyone wanna play?
I'll play for a little bit. You mind not going Mario tho? If you must, then whatever, it's just that Mario Wario and Luigi annoy me, lol.

dizzypink

Smash Lord
That's what the tagging was for. It should show up in your alerts.. besides don't you get warnings for pointless multiple posts? Anyway it looks like you're gonna play marck, so I guess I'll have to catch you another time.

I'll play for a little bit. You mind not going Mario tho? If you must, then whatever, it's just that Mario Wario and Luigi annoy me, lol.
Actually i got in with mattchu X3 sorry...and no, you have to select my name from the dropdown list for it to show up

waygu

Smash Lord
@ U un.dead the mods dont hit us for double posts in this thread unless theyre reported for spam usually
@ dizzypink dizzypink i'll be lurking to try to get some games off you tonight most likely :3

Last edited:

Rapid_Cher

Smash Ace
NNID
PM1723-9875-4071
Alright you make a room
good games.
I am educated on bulbasaur now ;) I dont fully know the mechanics of smash, but what was it that stopped me from making any progress on your bulbasaur with my G&W? Is it the range in the vines is it my poor adaptation ability ;_:? Can you also explain what was happening with ness because i cant stand anything about that character.

waygu

Smash Lord
Ggs dizzy and m@, those games were entertaining. When I headbutt spiked m@ and he immediately cargo stage spiked me when I was fishing for it too was too much

waygu

Smash Lord
good games.
I am educated on bulbasaur now ;) I dont fully know the mechanics of smash, but what was it that stopped me from making any progress on your bulbasaur with my G&W? Is it the range in the vines is it my poor adaptation ability ;_:? Can you also explain what was happening with ness because i cant stand anything about that character.
Hey I'll play some games with you in the future and help you understand stuff/give tips. Save your replays and watch them, especially the painful ones. Try to spot why it happened or what you could've done different or look for your habits especially if you were punished for them

dizzypink

Smash Lord
good games.
Hey I'll play some games with you in the future and help you understand stuff/give tips. Save your replays and watch them, especially the painful ones. Try to spot why it happened or what you could've done different or look for your habits especially if you were punished for them
Yeah and I'm a good Ivysaur, but in different ways than waygu is. We could teach you to fight both campy and aggressive Ivys.

Top Bottom