• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

foggywho

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Foggywho
Thanks for the games @ JeffsMov JeffsMov , let me know if you'd like to play again sometime. The lag spikes were kinda nuts but I had fun.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Still here?
Never left the building. We can play, just as long as the lag is somewhat tolerable this time.

Edit: I don't know what's up with our connection anymore. We used to have really fluid battles. Wi-Fi seems to be really skimping out all in all lately.

Last edited:

G-Tempest

Smash Apprentice
so for whatever reason me and flash can't play. i'll play anybody else tho before i leave.

also do any of you guys know of an error where all you get are constant DC's?

JeffsMov

Smash Journeyman
sure (i also like that you have leet in your friend code)
Wait please, I need to rewrite my SD, those Yoshi's eggs were weird. Insteed of a Egg you were throwing something like a soccer ball, but with a weird hitbox. (With all those Up taunts I was trying to tell you to stop a moment, but not worry about it.)

Another thing, my gamecube controller's stick is weird right now, I can't dash to the left with it, and it only walks, I can't even Fsmash to the left... I need a new controller... q.q

Cooperocity

Smash Journeyman
Wait please, I need to rewrite my SD, those Yoshi's eggs were weird. Insteed of a Egg you were throwing something like a soccer ball, but with a weird hitbox. (With all those Up taunts I was trying to tell you to stop a moment, but not worry about it.)

Another thing, my gamecube controller's stick is weird right now, I can't dash to the left with it, and it only walks, I can't even Fsmash to the left... I need a new controller... q.q
yeah ive honestly gone through 7 gamecube controllers since i got my own gamecube in 2009. im not even that person who throws their controllers or abuses them. i had 3 gamestop controllers, 3 oogie games and 1 nintendo. never by knock offs btw. they last 1 month tops. i learned that way too late

Last edited:

JeffsMov

Smash Journeyman
yeah ive honestly gone through 7 gamecube controllers since i got my own gamecube in 2009. im not even that person who throws their controllers or abuses them. i had 3 gamestop controllers, 3 oogie games and 1 nintendo. never by knock offs btw. they last 1 month tops. i learned that way too late
I know how it's feels to play with a 3rd party controller... dam, even the C stack was backwards (I was pretty messed up) and in 3 weeks the stick just broked down q.q
I will play with my Hori's Battle pad for a while.

Altares of the Gimp

Smash Cadet
man i feel bad for you guys I've had my gamecube controller since i was a wee boy and they still work like a charm...beyond dirty though

Top Bottom