• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
I got dc but it seems like your still playing someone. but anyways gg's dude. I see them moonwalks! but damn nothing is better than a Fox ditto those are my favorite and yours was really good matt
yeah i got dc too and when i came back it said you was still brawling lol we can fox ditto some more if you want but i know you will spank me

Subtle One

Smash Journeyman
GGS, g2g real quick but ill be back on after i eat probably. Btw i just feel obligated to say you got 3 stocked now that i know youre keeping count, Sora. Its awkward

Last edited:

Jiggle4Life

Smash Ace
GGS, g2g real quick but ill be back on after i eat probably. Btw i just feel obligated to say you got 3 stocked now that i know youre keeping count, Sora. Its awkward
lol I think I had already 3 stocked him (maybe) but it was probably on his link
he is very good tho o.0 he backs it up

Last edited:

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
lol really? Cause I got a phone call and gave the controller to my little brother, since I couldn't pause it and told him to play for me.
When I came back he told me you where gone.

Last edited:

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
lol I think I had already 3 stocked him (maybe) but it was probably on his link
he is very good tho o.0 he backs it up
Pretty sure you never 3 stocked me bro, but i don't remember what characters you plays so i can't really say for certain. But we can play after this if you want.

Also subtle didn't even play my link it was samus.

Last edited:

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
lol But the people of PM deserve to know! But if thats what you want I'll respect that. Good freaking games Sora.
lol im not going even going to lie, i was playing trash than mug. You almost 3 stocked me twice. I shouldn't have been keeping score with that stuff, now everyone alternate goal is to 3 stock me and blast it on smashboards.

@Everyone else tho, Who wants to money match $5? Pay with paypal?

But if not, lets play some more Kuni in like 10 minutes, i need to swap some audio files for final destination. Then I am up to play some more.
I accidentally made one of the songs too loud and now it throws me off whenever it plays on the stage.

Top Bottom