• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
XD Better stick to Doctor Mario/Mario shenanigans and counter picking your stage recovery, I have officially 3 stock EVERYONE that i have played on smashboards.com
Bro, no offense, but your Link is terrible I guarantee I could beat your Link with any character the lag spiked hardcore during the ditto though, I couldn't even up-b OoS let alone AGT to recover. Also I don't CP stages I just go random on wifi.

Anyone else wanna play?

Last edited:

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
@ deadjames deadjames Cool Story bro. Thats why you got 2 stocked, and then 3 stocked huh? And LMAO i had like 4 people watching the link ditto. ( everyone was getting hype) There was NO LAG. LMAO No johns bro. I guess that lag is why you missed every D-Air L-cancel too. And beat me with any character? Except your luigi since you lost that match too.

And @ K$$$ K$$$ my bad bro. You are the only one I haven't 3 stocked. I've also NEVER been 3 stocked either.

K$$$

Smash Journeyman
@ deadjames deadjames Cool Story bro. Thats why you got 2 stocked, and then 3 stocked huh? And LMAO i had like 4 people watching the link ditto. ( everyone was getting hype) There was NO LAG. LMAO No johns bro. I guess that lag is why you missed every D-Air L-cancel too. And beat me with any character? Except your luigi since you lost that match too.

And @ K$$$ K$$$ my bad bro. You are the only one I haven't 3 stocked. I've also NEVER been 3 stocked either.
lol yeah i know i never 3 stocked you, i wanna play without it disconnecting tho, cuz your Marth is dope

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743

I SD'd twice as Luigi, but you wanna get back on and get bopped by him if you think you can beat him? Also I didn't see you L-cancel at all so I wouldn't be talking about missing them if I were you. Also just fyi even with a perfect connection wifi forces 6 frames of lag so there's no such thing as no lag, this is pretty much common knowledge among smashers.

Last edited:

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
I SD'd twice as Luigi, but you wanna get back on and get bopped by him if you think you can beat him? Also I didn't see you L-cancel at all so I wouldn't be talking about missing them if I were you. Also just fyi even with a perfect connection wifi forces 6 frames of lag so there's no such thing as no lag, this is pretty much common knowledge among smashers.
Things are getting to spicy for the pepper around here guys.

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
You SD once as luigi when you missed a wave dash and air dodged off the edge. I also SD that match when i fair at you when i was trying to neutral air edgeguard, also happened in our link ditto's if i hadn't done that you would have been 4 stocked bro. Just admit it bro, you got big headed cause my link was sticking with you too well. Especially since the Mario/Doc match up vs link is way in your favor. And you probably thought, " His Link is so terrible, ill show him how to play Link." What he two stocked me in a link ditto? Must have been some kinda mistake. I'll rematch him again. " Damn he 3 stocked me " And then he taunted too, and left?

...... * Salt *

I L-cancel almost every aerial perfectly with Link that set especially my down air and up air, I might have missed it like once, you didn't L-cancle ANY of them during the entire two matches. ( I guess you don't remember the part where I down aired at you, i missed and then L canceled, then you tried to down air me, i spot dodged you, with your no L-cancel. I then D-aired you back for the kill. Which is why you got beat so badly when you tried playing Link. 6 Frames of lag is whole lot less than the huge exaggeration you were making it out to before, and now you just look like you made a contradiction.

And to be completely honest with you, I didn't notice even 6 frames of lag, care to link me to your source of information on this? Especially since it suppose to be common knowledge. The connection was near perfection on my end. I would honestly like to show it to some of my other friends I play online who complain about lag.

And asking me to come back online to play you just makes you salty.
Even with your best characters the most you have ever been able to beat me by is 2 stocks. And with my best character I am able to 3 stock you.
And you act as if your Link is really good, and not just some play around character you just mess with for fun.

Any way, I don't plan on making anymore long responses. This is thread is for finding wifi matches, not salty feedback.
After its all said and done GGs man. But now that I know I am better than you, I don't need to fight you anymore, especially if its going to turn out like this every time.

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
lol yeah i know i never 3 stocked you, i wanna play without it disconnecting tho, cuz your Marth is dope
lol I don't know why people keep saying my Marth is good, its trash in my opinion lol but decent at best.
I actually been seeing some good comments about you too, and from what we did play, you were pretty good.
I look forward to fighting you again, i actually upgraded my internet speed with my cable company too, so if you host and it still kinda laggy, we can try it on my connection.

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
GGs. Them adjustments lol
Thanks man, the lag was barely there but I didn't really feel like I deserved most of those wins since all I was doing was shining, but reflecting Samus's projectiles seems to make it difficult for her to approach.
But I still can't figure out how to beat your mewtwo, you make him seem almost broken haha Do you think you could give me some pointers on that matchup? I actually learned to be more patient playing against you so thanks dude GGs

Subtle One

Smash Journeyman
Thanks man, the lag was barely there but I didn't really feel like I deserved most of those wins since all I was doing was shining, but reflecting Samus's projectiles seems to make it difficult for her to approach.
But I still can't figure out how to beat your mewtwo, you make him seem almost broken haha Do you think you could give me some pointers on that matchup? I actually learned to be more patient playing against you so thanks dude GGs
Mewtwo is just effective against FFers do to the nature of his offense...which is to say he has none. In my experience he's a punish based char with few safe neutral options besides his superior movement and grabs. His kills? His tail is made of gimps. So, you really just don't go near the edge against him and let him make the first move more often than not(if you have a reflector). He's enormous, easy to combo and ridiculously light weight it seems at times so once you get him in tumble don't let him out because he can MOVE and chances are if you can land a decisive hit around mid percents he'll die.

Mewtwo specializes in turning what should have been an advantages situation into an awkward moment, into "all my jumps are gone?" All cause you got grabbed trying to chase him or being too eager for a follow up/kill. Marth can out space him and kill early. Swords kill Mewtwo on paper but players adapt and all that jazz. Again im no expert, i just started adding ATs into my play this month really but Mewtwo got me hooked lol

Zelo

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kiseop
3DS FC
3394-3786-6748
Looks like a dc. Oh well, I'm stopping there, ggs. You have awesome tech skill, I can barely L-cancel consistently myself lol.

Jiggle4Life

Smash Ace
how do I make the character face show for my mains like yours under you FC kunichan?
or any1 for that matter

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
how do I make the character face show for my mains like yours under you FC kunichan?
or any1 for that matter
When you go into putting your own profile name like yours is Jig4L you move to where the empty icon box to the left of it and there should be a grid of pictures you can choose

EDIT: oops thought you were talking about wifi, for smashboards just go into personal details and there should be a section for that

Last edited:

Jiggle4Life

Smash Ace
When you go into putting your own profile name like yours is Jig4L you move to where the empty icon box to the left of it and there should be a grid of pictures you can choose

EDIT: oops thought you were talking about wifi, for smashboards just go into personal details and there should be a section for that
thx it worked :D ill play you if matt hasnt replied

Top Bottom