• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Zerker

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlexZerker
Sowwy for the sudden leaves thoughout the matches @ Zerker Zerker
Trying to cook and play smash is kinda difficult. GGs doe. Nice Link, although I wouldnt OOS grab so much. There were plenty of times were I simply baited the grab and punished. Also rolling to escape pressure can become a bad habit as well. Up B, N-Air, and sometimes just wavedashing back to give yourself some space ( less punishable than a roll) are better OOS options
Yeah, I realized that I was grabbing way too much and getting punished for it towards the end there.

waygu

Smash Lord
I might be able to play a bit after 12 (EST) if that'd alright
i saw you say you were cooking, figured it'd be later, i just saw that it looked like intentionally avoided you earlier looking back lol. i'll likely be on, look forward to it.

lol zerker i'm adding your fc now, host please

Last edited:

Zerker

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlexZerker
i saw you say you were cooking, figured it'd be later, i just saw that it looked like intentionally avoided you earlier looking back lol. i'll likely be on, look forward to it.

Hosting.
EDIT: NO! NOT THE STAGE SELECTION GLITCH AGAIN!

Last edited:

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046
ive wanted to set up homebrew for a while so i dont have to steal my buddy's melee/20xx/every other gamecube game for a while - its the family wii though lol
IMO.. for no more remote or batteries, it's worth it. And if you were concerned with bricking, don't be. You actually have to be pretty dumb for it to happen, lol. If you decide to mod your wii tell me so I can help.

Edit:
Anybody's game up before bed?
Click my name for FC. I gtg in 20 minutes though.

Last edited:

Vantel Williams

Smash Apprentice
IMO.. for no more remote or batteries, it's worth it. And if you were concerned with bricking, don't be. You actually have to be pretty dumb for it to happen, lol. If you decide to mod your wii tell me so I can help.

Edit:

Click my name for FC. I gtg in 20 minutes though.
You can check my name, you can hostbtw

Chris_sez

Smash Apprentice
I want to apologize for the way I was acting during my matches. I will admit I was being salty, and I got frustrated. I wanted to win, but you guys help me get better at this game. I don't all the tech you guys do, but I'm willing to learn.

Zerker

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlexZerker

GGs
I felt like I improved a lot in the middle of those matches
thanks

waygu

Smash Lord
ggs zerker, look forward to playing another time, im apparently more stoned than i thought and cannot get out of auto pilot for the ****ing life of me. your link is pretty good though dude youre really accurate with projectiles

royal im gonna have to rain check on you unfortunately, my mind is done for the day

Last edited:

Vantel Williams

Smash Apprentice
W
What's your FC?
Wgg

Edit:

Click my name for FC. I gtg in 20 minutes though.[/quoting good game wah

Top Bottom