• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

G-Tempest

Smash Apprentice
sorry guys i keep on popping up in your games lol
Omfg so laggy, GGs. Just work on not.using laggy moves on shield like Dash Attack, and try not to full hop a lot or top players will adapt to you

I'll play 1466-2895-1952
alrihgt thanks, i was gettin a lil desperate just hoppin in other peoples games where i wasnt wanted lol (my bad guys)

PoeticMonkey

Smash Ace
Anyone looking for some games with I DIO?
PoeticMonkey is. (Isn't writing in 3rd person great?) lol

edit: Oh, I now realize it was like, "I, DIO, do declare...". Which is 1st person. Pardons begged.
the 'I' next to 'DIO' threw me a little.

Last edited:

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
okay

yea you are pretty good as well. had a grand old time playin ya.

anybody wanna do a real quick ft3? gonna play some monster hunter afterwards (lemme know if any of u guys play 4u btw)
I was hoping for you to play Sheik but O well, maybe next time. You beat the most technical Snake here lol (Very Technical in General)

G-Tempest

Smash Apprentice
I was hoping for you to play Sheik but O well, maybe next time. You beat the most technical Snake here lol (Very Technical in General)
yea but that snake lockdown was serious. i was scared stiff the entire time.
it's hard for me to play sheik online. like very hard. so i just play her offline now. but the connection with you is decent enough so i'll probably play her next time.

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046
Anyone looking to play? 0650-2459-4046
[No bagging, rq'ing, johning, cheesing, handicapping or any other kind of bs please.. I've had enough of that today.]

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046
I'll play.
Uh.. how new are you to PM again? You're following up after throws, using SDI, teching walls and whatnot. Damn, lol. GGs so far.

Edit: are you Izaw?

Wut. Samus can teleport across the map?
Super wavedash

Edit2:
Looks like we d/c'd or something. To me it says you're online brawling ever since I got booted. Anyway, damn, you're really good for someone who hasn't played much. I really enjoyed the matches, thanks for playing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom