• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mean Green

Smash Lord
@ Mean Green Mean Green LOL ggs. I couldn't figure out how to your Ness. I swear it was like an exact clone of mine except for all the Bairs LOL. But how bout that Lucas vs. Ness MU
I swear playing as Lucas pisses me off because I never win a single match! Lol I always SD or choke just enough to lose. But anyway it looks like you hit the lab, you had some nice combos and finally stopped rolling and hiding in your shield so much (and improved on spacing). GGs!

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Eh thee D/C's GG's twas fun fighting a good Luigi :)
Very ggs, You were great with everyone you used. I hope to play you again soon

Anyone else want to play?

Elsen?

Last edited:

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
GGs MeanGrean, very nice Bowser. I would play longer but I have to go. If you're still up for it we could play again in about 3 hours

Last edited:

Royal-X

Smash Ace
GGs @ U un.dead
Really good Samus and amazing Lucario. Your shield pressure skills with him were great. I think you're the best Lucario player I encountered. Thanks for the fun matches and until again~

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046
GGs @ U un.dead
Really good Samus and amazing Lucario. Your shield pressure skills with him were great. I think you're the best Lucario player I encountered. Thanks for the fun matches and until again~
Thanks, and I didn't know Ganondorf was so good until our matches. Haha now I think I'll pick him up!

Last edited:

YoshiButt

Smash Apprentice
Yuuuuuukiiiiii <3 Good games! I don't remember ever playing you in PM before. Sorry about that connection. :c
Meh. yeah good games uwu I've never been so overwhelmed by someone. I felt like a newbie next to you.

Royal-X

Smash Ace
Thanks, and I didn't know Ganondorf was so good until our matches. Haha now I think I'll pick him up!
Yeah I just picked him up recently because he and Mewtwo both have a 5 frame jumpsquat. He's a lot faster than most people give him credit for.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Meh. yeah good games uwu I've never been so overwhelmed by someone. I felt like a newbie next to you.
I might be confusing you for a different Yuki then, you both main Marth too. Your Marth wasn't doing so bad in my opinion, especially against my Roy. Just keep working on your fundamentals. I had fun playing regardless, thanks for sticking around. c:

YoshiButt

Smash Apprentice
I might be confusing you for a different Yuki then, you both main Marth too. Your Marth wasn't doing so bad in my opinion, especially against my Roy. Just keep working on your fundamentals. I had fun playing regardless, thanks for sticking around. c:
eh, anytime. I dunno, your name seems kinda familiar.

Top Bottom