• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Poloflipx

Smash Ace
That lag was unreal. How is your timing/reaction time so friggin' good. I SDed like twice purely because I wasn't compensating for it. Do you just play online a lot to kind of get used to it?

Whatever it is, that was great. GGs
GGs! Yeah, I started to get into smash through PM wifi roughly 2 years ago, so I've gotten used to it.

EarthboundHero

Smash Ace
NNID
DutMob_A1
Lol damn @ Zatchiel Zatchiel I aint know there was another good ass Ness here. I should've played harder. But alas, no johns. You're ****ing good dude. Hope to play you again sometime to redeem myself.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Lol damn @ Zatchiel Zatchiel I aint know there was another good *** Ness here. I should've played harder. But alas, no johns. You're ****ing good dude. Hope to play you again sometime to redeem myself.
Thanks dude, I got quite a bit of practice around here last year. Trying to get back into it now that I have a new controller. The dittos were pretty fun. Thanks for playing man.

Leca

Smash Apprentice
Anyone up for some?

0607-2962-5389
Guess Not

Last edited:

paxinchristo

Smash Ace
sure 1979-7448-0222

Hey Zatch
GGs dude! Nice set of characters you have there. Got to practice some matchups I almost never play.

Also, does Bowser have armor on his aerials too?? I hit you a few times while you were doing a dair and you went right through it.

Last edited:

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
GGs dude! Nice set of characters you have there. Got to practice some matchups I almost never play.

Also, does Bowser have armor on his aerials too?? I hit you a few times while you were doing a dair and you went right through it.
Yes he does, But only on his Nair. I end up relying on it alot.

Last edited:

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
No problem @ paxinchristo paxinchristo

My P:M hunger is not yet sated.... Does anyone else want to play?

Last edited:
Top Bottom