• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
i use homebrew
Here is another way to play you will have to go to here http://smashboards.com/threads/pm-launcher-crashes-trying-to-connect-online.382398/ and download the pm launcher 1.11 once downloaded put it in the updates folder and don't extract it makes sure your not connected to the Internet when you are at the launcher go to update and it should go once finished go to ok then it will reboot now go to addons and install the addon and that should be it hope that helps you.

Mean Green

Smash Lord
=====================================
!!Upcoming Wifi Tournament!!
More info in the link above
Simply reply to this post to enter

~Info~

Cutoff date for entries is January 30th, 2015 @ 12:00 AM
Begins January 31st, and for your convenience, will continue as long as necessary

[See You There]
=====================================

Mean Green

Smash Lord
@ GabPR GabPR GGs lol I can't believe we both picked him first match. The dittos were fun. I need to take a lil break tho. Might play later if you want to, again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom