• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

infestx

Smash Journeyman
@ Dandy_here Dandy_here Did you download the wifi safe version? There's a problem with the launcher that causes it to crash after a few seconds if your Wii is connected to the internet. Because of this you can't actually download the Wifi Addon unless you're not connected to the internet (I think, I did not actually try this method), and the other way to fix this is to download the wifi safe version of PM. It should work if you delete everything on your SD card and download a fresh wifi safe version of PM onto it.

Last edited:

Dandy_here

Smash Journeyman
@ Dandy_here Dandy_here Did you download the wifi safe version? There's a problem with the launcher that causes it to crash after a few seconds if your Wii is connected to the internet. Because of this you can't actually download the Wifi Addon unless you're not connected to the internet (I think, I did not actually try this method), and the other way to fix this is to download the wifi safe version of PM. It should work if you delete everything on your SD card and download a fresh wifi safe version of PM onto it.
i got code dump offline as well

infestx

Smash Journeyman
@ Dandy_here Dandy_here Try deleting everything off your SD card and putting in a new wifi safe version. I didn't have any problems before, and I don't know what's causing yours.

infestx

Smash Journeyman
I honestly don't know what's wrong then, sorry. Try asking some other people. They'll probably help you.

Also, still looking for someone to 1v1

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072

GabPR

Smash Lord

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Sup path, up for games?
Heyyy. I wish I could, but my internet is absolute bonkers right now. : (

/sniff

Edit: If you're willing to give it a try, though, I can boot up, maybe it got better. I tried playing about 30mins ago and it was pretty bad, however. Derp. ;b A challenger Flash appears!

Last edited:
Top Bottom