• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

HalcyonDays

Smash Apprentice
Hm, didn't know the lag would be like this...also, the percentage sign isn't quite showing up....
That's definitely not normal, right?

Maybe I did something wrong.

Sorry 'bout that Boondocker, I'll try and see what's up.

Last edited:

Boondocker

Smash Ace
Hm, didn't know the lag would be like this...also, the percentage sign isn't quite showing up....maybe I did something wrong.
That lag was actually better than average. I think the percentage thing is a glitch. Do you have debug mode on?

Join my game and see if the percents show up

Last edited:

HalcyonDays

Smash Apprentice
That lag was actually better than average. I think the percentage thing is a glitch. Do you have debug mode on?
Wow, that was better than average? Really? Maybe I've been too spoiled by SM4SH lol.

And I haven't activated Debug at all.

Although I think the problem might be with the iso I'm using. I ripped my NTSC Brawl Iso and combined it with the Project M 3.5 Netplay Iso Builder found here.

And then patched it with the latest Wiimmfi.

Not quite sure where it could've gone wrong. The % wasn't showing up for you either?

EDIT: The % showed up when you were the one hosting. It's probably something from my end then. Thanks for helping me test it out, btw. I'll probably need to make another one.

Last edited:

Boondocker

Smash Ace
Ill join guys

Wow, that was better than average? Really? Maybe I've been too spoiled by SM4SH lol.

And I haven't activated Debug at all.

Although I think the problem might be with the iso I'm using. I ripped my NTSC Brawl Iso and combined it with the Project M 3.5 Netplay Iso Builder found here.

And then patched it with the latest Wiimmfi.

Not quite sure where it could've gone wrong. The % wasn't showing up for you either?

EDIT: The % showed up when you were the one hosting. It's probably something from my end then. Thanks for helping me test it out, btw. I'll probably need to make another one.
Yeah there was a slight delay but it wasnt really lagging. What you did sounds about right, but Im not using an iso so I wouldnt be able to help you any further.

Last edited:

Luk

Smash Journeyman
I'm your back up
Wait, was that you I was playing? "RAGS!". I thought I recognized the name. Someone "boxer" tried to join like half way through. lol, not sure which of you guys I was playing and who tried to join later.

Anyway, GGs whoever that was. Any pointers/feedback? Always tryin' to get better.

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
Wait, was that you I was playing? "RAGS!". I thought I recognized the name. Someone "boxer" tried to join like half way through. lol, not sure which of you guys I was playing and who tried to join later.

Anyway, GGs whoever that was. Any pointers/feedback? Always tryin' to get better.
No I'm Balz and I main Fox & Falco no Bowser

Baby_Sneak

Smash Champion
NNID
sneak_diss

I'm boxer
Also, GGs mean green, I need to get way better, but the lag had me so salty I could had turn into stone.

Last edited:

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171

@Rags was playing you dude

Top Bottom