• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Lol yeah for u ;p i didn't win once I suck, I let @Reevo play for awhile ggs i guess
Don't let that inhibit your enjoyment of the game, though. Even now, if I'm ever losing to someone, I just always look at it as a sign of more determination to get better at the game. Just gotta roll with the punches sometimes, and seek toward always improving.

Your Fox, for one, I thought was really decent. You have a lot of the tech skill down; I think just implementing more mind games would be totally in your favor. :)

Last edited:

Greed-checkTheTek

Smash Ace
Don't let that inhibit your enjoyment of the game, though. Even now, if I'm ever losing to someone, I just always look at it as a sign of more determination to get better at the game. Just gotta roll with the punches sometimes, and seek toward always improving.

Your Fox, for one, I thought was really decent. You have a lot of the tech skill down; I think just implementing more mind games would be totally in your favor. :)
Thank you for the advice and for being nice :)

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
Yeah you're right maybe I just didn't know how to get away for Nix but he would be all over me and there was nothing I could do lol
It seems a little easier for you to avoid my Pressure than Nix but I WILL and CAN break shields

HalcyonDays

Smash Apprentice
Hi guys, I'm a Roy main that's new to Online Project M 3.5 via Wiimmfi, and I've never connected with anyone before so I'm not sure if I set up the installation correctly.

Would anyone be willing to help a fellow out and see if I did everything right?

My friend code is:

2153-4843-9457

Username: HALEM

Thanks again!

Last edited:

sparknflamez

Smash Cadet
Hi guys, I'm a Roy main that's new to Online Project M 3.5 via Wiimmfi, and I've never connected with anyone before so I'm not sure if I set up the installation correctly.

Would anyone be willing to help a fellow out and see if I did everything right?

My friend code is:

2153-4843-9457

Username: HALEM

Thanks again!
add me 3871-4711-3921

Top Bottom