• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M: LIMBO:Wizzrobe's Paycheck Results- Orlando, FL 8/25/2012

Zoro

Smash Champion

Limbo Thread

Videos

Doubles

1. J&J (Wizzrobe :sonic: & Plup :bowser2:)
2. Kyon's Black (Hbox :jigglypuff: and Kyon :peach:)
3. We Have Honor (Fearless :charizard: and Crunch :ike:)

Singles

1: Wizzrobe ($142.00) :sonic:
2: Plup ($71.00) :bowser2: :fox:
3: Hungrybox ($30.00) :jigglypuff:
4: RJ :ike: :falcon:
5: Reflex :wario:
5: GP :ness2: :lucas: ?
7: Captain Crunch :ike:
7: Exarch :ike: :peach:
9: David :snake:
9: Zoro :ganondorf: :link2:
9: Flow :sheik: :ike:
9: PBNJ :falco: :mario2:
13: Naerok :ness2:?
13: AAA :lucas:
13: Uuaa :falco: (Dropped Out Early)

Zoro

Smash Champion
Loved this event

Thanks for coming out to this guys

Things I'll do differently next time
-Print out the stage list for each station
-Teams Swiss should go into a bracket
-I'll actually have everything set up by 11 so I can start at 12-1
-Turn buffering off or at least establish a limit (wizzrobe 300% lol ok)

The amount of setups we had was great please bring them again for the next one.
The next one should be October 27th or so. Next month is K.U.B where I will be hosting Melee. See you all there

Individual Shoutouts:
AAA: Love your Lucas
Exarch: Love your Ike
RJ: Your Ike is Scary
Plup: You should stay Fox/Falco in singles
Carson: I don't understand lucario but I loved it
Reflex: Your Wario is very good
Everyone else: You think you are so good

PS: I'm dropping Link after this. This character is boring as all hell in this game. I'll stick with Melee Link. PM Ganon is fun though, I'll stick it out with him.

Zoro

Smash Champion
4 Ikes in Bracket? No suprise there.

:phone:
There wasn't a ton of character diversity at this but that's expected

Characters I did not see much of or at all: Luigi, Sheik, DK, Falcon, Toon Link, Link, Ganon, Wario, Charizard, Wolf, Rob, Pit, DDD, Bowser(surprisingly), Marth, Falco (suprisingly)

Characters I saw every 5 seconds: Ike, Ness, Lucas

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I think you dun goofed characters on doubles labeling. Wiz played Sonic and Plup played Bowser.

@Jimmy
Yeah, either zoro or hbox is taking care of that, don't know who.

I'm trying to rep Tink and Link, but I'm no good. I felt I improved a lot here but I need to have more PM sessions.

I think it's awesome that Ness and Lucas got a lot of attention. AAA's Lucas was a blast to watch.

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
[glow]Shoutouts yo...

Plup: :bowser2: It was amazing teaming with you, thanks for that
Also, you are a really amazing player and our sets were extremely close. I never would of beaten you if I didn't play Sonic.

Hungrybox: Always great to see you again, Thanks for talking to my dad about apex and thanks for everything

RJ: your Ike is pretty amazing, We didnt get to play unfortunately but i bet it would of been close matches if we did thanks for coming down from GA!

Reflex: It was an honor to get to meet you, You are a very good Brawl and PM player, I'm very glad you came from alabama to this tournament.

GP: you have a GREAT Ness and Lucas, fun playing you in tournament and good job getting top 5.

Captain Crunch: Your Ike is great and is improving, I enjoyed playing you a lot and great to see you as usual.

Exarch: Glad to see you at a tournament again, you did pretty well in the tournament especially after not playing much, so great work.

Zoro: Thank you for running this tournament and all you are such a great tournament host It was so much fun.

Flo: good to see you again thanks for coming down from GA to you as well and Keep improving that Ike and Sheik!

PB&J: I was extremely happy to see you come and to talk to you about lots of things, and for taking an interest in Sonic lol Great to see you.

AAA: Glad you made Bracket I can tell your improving a lot so keep improving and you will be able to make it to the top.

UUUA: You had a good shot at doing very well in this tournament, it's too bad you had to leave but still good you came to play and stuff.

Kyon: great to see you come out just for teams. Also was fun to play a little bit of brawl, good job in teams for getting 2nd with hbox

Action B: sorry I became Plup's teammate and basically left you, but I'm glad you at least got Reflex as a partner who is very good. I definitely saw improvement in your ness from the last time I saw you so keep imprvoing and you will make it into bracket next time.

BluEG: I'm happy you enjoy my Sonic so much, Keep working on your luigi so it gets really good.

Also, where will videos be posted at?[/glow]

McNinja

Smash Ace
There wasn't a ton of character diversity at this but that's expected

Characters I did not see much of or at all: Luigi, Sheik, DK, Falcon, Toon Link, Link, Ganon, Wario, Charizard, Wolf, Rob, Pit, DDD, Bowser(surprisingly), Marth, Falco (suprisingly)

Characters I saw every 5 seconds: Ike, Ness, Lucas
I played Pit at least once every set. I think I'm going to main him...

But yeah I didn't see G&W at all.

:phone:

Magenta

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the games and encouragement everyone. Feels good making it to bracket and proving to myself that Ike is not invincible.

- AAA / Angel​

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Looks like some vids are up now. Those offstage bair/nair kills are ridiculous.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Thanks for the games and encouragement everyone. Feels good making it to bracket and proving to myself that Ike is not invincible.

- AAA / Angel​
I want you to change your name

In fact I want everyone with letters for a name to change right now
GP
GG
AAA
RJ

All you mofos do it now.

PB&J

Smash Hero
i used fox in 2 different occasions too.

This tourny was epic,gg to all the people i played in this tourny.

Wizzy-your amazing @ this game,you make sonic look like the best character in the game. Cant wait to learn from you. Congrats on winning.

Plup- your so smart @ smash,keep it up

hbox- thanks for housing me and its always good to see you.

sworddancer-your the man,good to hang out with you and team with you.

Marin-always good to see you

Zoro- your the man

Uuaa- Glad everything is going smooth in your life,always good to see you :)

Captain Crunch- It was fun talking to you,your ike is looking good

Action B-lol,i love you man

exarch-good seeing you man,good set :)

Greg- good meeting you,cant wait to chill with you again

everyone else- ill be in florida soon, love you all :)

The Flow

Smash Cadet
Pretty beast tournament. Was super fun to come to Florida and I hope to be back soon. Also if it matters I used mainly sheik and also Ike, Zelda, and Peach

Shoutouts:

Wizzrobe: Grats on the tourny win. You're a beast. I really wanna play that sonic some more next time I see you.

Plup: GGs. That bowser is pretty menacing. Definitely learned some stuff for my own bowser.

Hbox: Yooo GGs man and good to see you again. Also thanks for the housing.

RJ: FRAUD DETECTION

Reflex: GGs all trip haha. You're so good with such a medicore character. It blows my mind.

GP: GGs bro. Your lucas is too good. Gotta start training up

PBNJ: Fun trip ill see you at s0ft's house

Naerok: Most epic set of all time!

David: Nice snake bro. I didn't even know snake could do half that stuff haha GGs

Uuaa: Exposed my Zelda lol I guess my sheik is still far better. GGs

Sword Dancer: Thanks for the housing. Your Peach is pretty legit.

BluEG: You destroyed my sheik haha. Had a blast playing you all night.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Well it's easily been more than a year since my last tournament, (MnM's notwithstanding,) and maybe 3 or 4 years since my last tournament in Florida. I had a blast. This was so much fun for me going into the vast majority of the matches completely blind and trying to learn the necessary quirks as quickly as possible.

Plup: Good to see you, also glad to see the powerhouses of melee can easily keep up with the new guys.

Wizzrobe: You're awesome! Sonic too stronk, but only when you play him apparently. Grats on the win.

Hbox: Way to keep GA out of the money, wish I could have helped more in that endeavor. Good to see you.

Fearless: Good set, didn't know Ike was weak to dat solar power fireblast.

Crunch: Whew close set! You made me work for it. Nice rep for FL Ikes.

Reflex: Freaking Air Grab dominance. Too good.

Apollo: Hey! Great to see you! Had a ton of fun hanging out of doing Marth/CF.

DarkSonic: Great to see you too. I admire the fact that you have the ability to play marth and ylink with such stark contrasting styles.

GP: I couldn't quite edge you out. Once I figure out wtf you were doing to me all game you better watch out! lol enjoyed our many matches, nice to meet you.

Zoro: Not sure why you think Link is boring, but thanks for hosting a well run tourney. Good to see you too.

Marin: You're still hanging around to huh? Nice to see you c:

PBNJ: I can't believe Mario's fair killed me at 90%. Fun set--and pretty nervewracking, although I think the Ike/Fox we did right after was the most fun game I
had all day (Dair->Fsmash).

SwordDancer: Good to see you, though I don't think we played outside of Melee teams. Teams is awesome.

Uuaa: You completely threw off the results by leaving early. But life calls so I get it. Glad to see you.

AAA: Fun games, and you definitely pushed me. I don't think Ike's invincible at all, he's just really good (like everyone else!)

Pi: I can't believe I threw away game one. Good set; Samus will come out soon enough and you can crush us all.

Action B: Lol you forgot me! But that's cool because now I don't feel as bad when I forget people :D

GG: ggs GG. GG, GG.

Ian: Good to see you, and LO LI BROKE YOU RSHIELD LOL

Zoro

Smash Champion
All the videos are up on my channel

Everything else was lost on account of my battery dying mid way. There are a bunch of vids of wizz vs toon link at the end and I don't think it's tournament but I'm just checking.

Exarch I think it's the brawl sound effects

every hit used to feel so satisfying now i'm like meh

Solic3

Smash Rookie
GP here. Although I'll probably change my tag pretty soon.

Just some shoutouts. I met a lot of people. Sorry I can't remember all of ya.

Wizzrobe: So awesome playing you man. Ness will take you out next time haha.

Hbox: thanks so much for the housing and you' re a force to reckon with.

Reflex: You're one smart dude Luis.

Zoro: Thanks for hosting the tourney it was awesome!

Maron: Keep up the peach work girl. You're pretty good.

PBNJ: You're chill man. I'm lookin forward to next OOS event

SwordDancer: Thanks for the housing man. We should have played more.

Uuaa: I almost had ya man! You're too good. Was fun playin ya

AAA: the only other Lucas player that plays him correctly! Respect man

RJ: Your Falcon's exposed. Next is Ike. Was fun man

Onish: You're so loud dude. We need more games. We'll get'em this weekend.

Carson: Shoulda made brackets. Your Lucario will be epic once you play more man. Good to meet ya'll

GG's all. Florida felt really good to be at and smash made it 10x better.

Top Bottom