• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Kirby

Status
Not open for further replies.

666blaziken

Smash Journeyman
Why is kirby taking so long? Here's my possible assumption... You know how kirby sucks things up and makes them powerups? Well, perhaps they are doing more with this. What if PMBR is actually using different movesets with kirby when he is using different characters? For example, if kirby absorbed game and watch, his attacks would linger more, or if he ate DK, his stone move has bigger hitboxes similar to DK's down B. Kirby is a good character and it shouldn't take to long to make him unless PMBR is doing something like this. Either way, I love PMBR for all of their hard work.

SunJester

Smash Ace
I think the reason is because Kirby's neutral special is actually 30+ moves in one. That's quite a bit more balancing for one character.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
^That. He's most likely going to be the last addition to the roster if anything, just be patient. PMBR knows what they're doing.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
Last I remember, a majority of the characters left aren't in the game solely for technical reasons, ICs need AI tweaking, Olimar's pikmin bug out, samus is very much not melee samus in the slightest due to those tiny differences between P:M and proper melee being MASSIVE for her, etcetc. In kirby's case, I believe each copy ability has its own moveset file, which sounds horrible to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom