• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Gets Some New Tunes, Renders, and More Hype

Marthmario

Smash Lord

Last week brought some big announcements for both Brawl Modders and Project M players alike.​

Harmony of Heroes, a huge smash brothers fan-arrangement album, announced yesterday that both their core album Harmony of Heroes, as well as its expansion Final Smash, are now available for download as BRSTM files, which can be used in mods such as Project M. There is a link to the download in the Tweet below.

Last week, Project M began hinting at a release date for their coveted 3.6 update. In an attempt to tide over fans until the release of 3.6, they have revealed an updated render for Fusion Suit Samus.

Great work from the Project M team as usual.
I’m super hype for the new music, and even more hype for 3.6! Hit me up @ Marthmario Marthmario to talk about these juicy details.

Phoenix502

Smash Ace
NNID
Phoenix502
3DS FC
4811-6967-8095
[I don't think I've heard this group's remixes, I'll have to check them out sometime... as for the Fusion Suit, I presume this new render basically means the look's been ironed out?]

of course PM isn't dead, the mod's community will stand by it, unlike the game it uses as a base.

[whether or not their vocal minority will cause trouble for fans of the other Smash games, is a different story.]

Last edited:

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
Still waiting for Villager and Mega Man to appear.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Oh cool! Samus...

Oh cool! Music...

Oh cool! Still no Ridley/Isaac/Lyn...:crying:

Zoa

Smash Ace
That Samus model looks excellent. Not sure if it's Nanobuds' work, but it looks amazing whoever on the team did it.

MintChipper

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TonyEH
3DS FC
2793-1055-4457
That is a nice render. I've always been scared of Project M's fate so it's nice to see some news. (how about balancing everyone the right way this time)

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
Anyone know if they're already assigned to there particular respective songs? Some people have already made BRSTMs of HoH amazing songs, but aren't assigned to anything. I know I could just name 'em all myself, but I'm lazy...

Last edited:

Themeatgrinder

Smash Cadet
NNID
Badboi117
3DS FC
0130-2293-8436
That reminds me, does anyone know where I can download alternate character icon renders like this?

I know this image wasn't from 3.5 but I'm trying to get renders like those

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
"Last week, Project M began hinting at a release date for their coveted 3.6 update"
WHAT?!! WHEN?!! WHERE?!!

It'd be nice if there was an official list on what the Harmony of Heroes BRSTM's should replace.
That reminds me, does anyone know where I can download alternate character icon renders like this?

Those are made by SJS, who has a pack available to install somewhere methinks.

Last edited:

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759

Same here.:cry: I'll try do go look for it again...

Found it: Link

Last edited:

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
[I don't think I've heard this group's remixes, I'll have to check them out sometime... as for the Fusion Suit, I presume this new render basically means the look's been ironed out?]

of course PM isn't dead, the mod's community will stand by it, unlike the game it uses as a base.

[whether or not their vocal minority will cause trouble for fans of the other Smash games, is a different story.]
Obviously the P:M community has no interest in standing by Brawl, the purpose of P:M was to improve it.

And for real, what's with all the P:M community hate? I see more people hating on the P:M community than P:M players hating on players of other games. Seems to me like it's not so much them causing trouble for the other games. Kinda looks to be the other way around.

PM is DEAD. Get over it.
Nah bro.

Last edited:

Smash Ace
Obviously the P:M community has no interest in standing by Brawl, the purpose of P:M was to improve it.

And for real, what's with all the P:M community hate? I see more people hating on the P:M community than P:M players hating on players of other games. Seems to me like it's not so much them causing trouble for the other games. Kinda looks to be the other way around.

Nah bro.
YES

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
These character skins are so nice, I need more.

If only they took requests...

Mr. Potatobadger

Smash Apprentice
Tfw when still waiting for Gamecube Controller Adapter support so you can play PM on Wii U/Late Wii Models

Daftatt

"float like a puffball, sting like a knee"
NNID
Daftatt
If the game is this good people will keep playing nomatter how much abuse they get from the more disagreeable members of the smash community.

3.6 is going to be the best release yet, I'm so excited!

Phoenix502

Smash Ace
NNID
Phoenix502
3DS FC
4811-6967-8095
the reason I said what I said was because this hate goes full circle... and while none of the big players and groups say PM's dead (though I hear of some running the assumption it might), most of the people STARTING these arguments are likely folks a majority of the fanbase will never have heard of...

I presume this small group of people make their claims knowing full well it will cause SOMEONE to argue back. **** disturbance losers, that's all...

SuperAtrain

Smash Rookie
Project M is an Amazing Mod. Thanks to my Bro, I use it all the time! But what about Fan Made Games? Like Super Smash Flash and Super Smash Bros. Crusade. I personally have not ever played Crusade, but me and my friends play strongly in SSF. Do you guys think fan games should get more attention on Smash Boards? Or do you think that they should be left as insignifigant?

Top Bottom