• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Gets Some New Tunes, Renders, and More Hype

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
I'm one who tends to be more against than for PM myself, but mostly because its slowly starting to turn into a proper Melee clone even more these days outside character movesets and such ever since 3.0 got released. But I won't go on about that again in risk of turning more people on me, just respect opinions.

ssbMars

Fox only 420XX Blaze it
Was that leak with Lyn and Knuckles ever proven fake? I've been wondering about that for a while now.
It is likely real to some extent. If anyone can find fully developed mods for those characters that are outside of a PM release, then we'll know that they aren't actually affiliated with PM. But in that case, it's already been shown that they work well with PM, so you can just install them anyways and it's still pretty real. Otherwise, we'll expect them in a future release of PM.

So even if they're fake you still win because you can install them either way. :p

Ningildo

Smash Journeyman
All of this is pretty hype, but...what tease? WHERE?!

And guys, anything can seem to be dead if you stop paying attention to it. Take a glance at Reddit, YouTube and the PM boards right here. We living and staying that way.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You have a poor understanding of the motivations behind trolling.
I don't really care what the motive is to be honest.

It's just annoying to clean up. :p

stancosmos

Smash Journeyman
I don't really care what the motive is to be honest.

It's just annoying to clean up. :p
Alls i'm saying, he's trolling to piss people off. you telling him he's pissing people off is only letting him know that it's working.

Ramin Flage

Smash Rookie
Project M is an Amazing Mod. Thanks to my Bro, I use it all the time! But what about Fan Made Games? Like Super Smash Flash and Super Smash Bros. Crusade. I personally have not ever played Crusade, but me and my friends play strongly in SSF. Do you guys think fan games should get more attention on Smash Boards? Or do you think that they should be left as insignifigant?
Personally, I think these two mentions might become more popular in the future, if they get enough support. They both have modes to play online against real opponents and also have some twists on the game that make them feel fresh, such as different stages and music and certain changes to existing characters, as well as exclusive characters that may or will not ever make it to the offical Smash roster. I recommend Super Smash Flash 2 for those who want an experience quite similar to Brawl/Smash 4 or to play online with other people, as some people actually play competitively. Crusade, however, is slightly worse in terms of responsive controls, but has a larger diverse cast, an option to use Melee's airdodging system and final smashes that fill up in a bar instead of the Smash ball.

Nexelon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Nexelous
This is why I wish I had P:M. So inspiring and great! This makes me wish I can make something like P:M

Kerpy Derp

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kerpy Derp
3DS FC
3136-7596-2766
Project M is an Amazing Mod. Thanks to my Bro, I use it all the time! But what about Fan Made Games? Like Super Smash Flash and Super Smash Bros. Crusade. I personally have not ever played Crusade, but me and my friends play strongly in SSF. Do you guys think fan games should get more attention on Smash Boards? Or do you think that they should be left as insignifigant?
I would personnaly love if smashboards inserted smash flash.

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
Alls i'm saying, he's trolling to piss people off. you telling him he's pissing people off is only letting him know that it's working.
I'm sure everyone appreciates the sentiment seeing as you are mostly correct, but Opossum is a mod, pretty sure they understand the motivation behind trolling. Someone is going to respond to it, better it be an actual authority.

the reason I said what I said was because this hate goes full circle... and while none of the big players and groups say PM's dead (though I hear of some running the assumption it might), most of the people STARTING these arguments are likely folks a majority of the fanbase will never have heard of...

I presume this small group of people make their claims knowing full well it will cause SOMEONE to argue back. **** disturbance losers, that's all...
...I can roll with this. Good ****.

Last edited:
Top Bottom