• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Demo Version 2 Game-play

x Mackadotious

Smash Rookie
Project M Demo Version 2!!!

YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MaCkAdOtIoUs

Come and see some game play of the newest version update for Project M.

Join me, Mackadotious and BlueFoxXT in the hunt for differences between Project M and Melee/Brawl. We are constantly reviewing character combos, the change in the physics engine, and the balance of certain characters. So far, we love the new version and are getting better at it. If you're worried about scrubby game-play, don't worry, we have been ranked in Norcal multiple times so we know how to wavedash.

I just wanna help spread this game around to the community. I believe this game is absolutely outstanding and a well developed addition to the smash scene. If you haven't played it yet and you've played melee, i believe you'll love this demo and its balance changes plus the addition of the new characters from brawl. All the new characters have been revamped, at least the ones they have put in the demo so far, are looking great and playing smooth. I was a Falco main in melee but the newer characters are just so fun to experiment with and DO NOT feel alien. It feels like they've been in the game from the very beginning and some characters can be equally as technical as Falco if not a little more.

Again I wanna see this mod continue to grow and become more popular. Please take a look at my channel and give me your thoughts about the characters, stages, balances, and maybe help BlueFoxXT and I get better in general to provide game-play of all the characters. I plan to make combo videos and feature great Norcal players such as HomeMadeWaffles, Darrel, Phil, and whoever else I play melee with out here.

Thank You,

~Mackadotious

YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MaCkAdOtIoUs

Animal

Smash Lord
Definitely looks amazing, and a lot more natural/smoother. I lol'd at some of the skins as well lol

pachipachio

Smash Rookie
where can I find your skins? If they're all from one place, anyway

If not, I am SUPER interested in finding the stormtrooper snake, samurai ike, and the ike with a lance/spear thing.

I found all the other cool ones but, much to my surprise, I can't find stormtrooper snake. Should be an easy search >< lol

super awesome channel btw

Edit: nvm, found it all<3 just had to search through brawl vault long enough for the specifics

foshio

Smash Journeyman
where can I find your skins? If they're all from one place, anyway

If not, I am SUPER interested in finding the stormtrooper snake, samurai ike, and the ike with a lance/spear thing.

I found all the other cool ones but, much to my surprise, I can't find stormtrooper snake. Should be an easy search >< lol

super awesome channel btw

Edit: nvm, found it all<3 just had to search through brawl vault long enough for the specifics
Go to the BrawlVault it has all the texture and vertex hacks you'd want. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php

Top Bottom