• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Demo 2.6b released! (Changelist up!)

TimSkully

Smash Rookie
Pit's Change List
-Up Smash has less base knockback and more growth
-Neutral B start up slightly increased, and aerial endlag matched to grounded endlag
-Arrows no longer lose charge when they degrade in damage.
-Arrow knockback no longer degrades to set knock back, but always has some growth

Could someone explain these to me plz?

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
Base knockback is how far the move sends someone at 0%.
More growth means the move sends even further at higher percentages.
Start up is how long it takes before the move comes out. Endlag is how long it takes after the move before you can act again.

I'm not as familiar with P:M Pit, but "arrows not losing charge" sounds like you can still hold them without automatically letting go.

Kati

Smash Lord
Does Link's boomerang still ricochet backwards went thrown into the ground? I have yet to move on from 2.6 since hearing about this.

DarkFlame

Smash Apprentice
I would just like to see grabbing ledges from behind and picking up items during a dash attack come back from Brawl. That was very useful, even if you couldn't do it in Melee. Other than that, everything else is perfect that I know of, glad to see that there's no slipping, everyone can agree that that sucked in Brawl, and it's good to see that the fourth wall breaking'll come back sometime, I loved when that happened in regular Brawl lol. Yeah, this is my first time playing Project M, so I did start with 2.6b, and it is pretty dang fun, a little hard for me to get used to, being so used to Brawl, but I'm getting more used to it, playing it every time I go to my friend's place. I do not have a Wii, myself, so yeah.

Top Bottom