• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M - Codex Re-Build [PREVIEW] - In 3.6 Works Edition [JULY 5th UPDATE]

MagicManNo9

A busy man with a busy schedule these days!
UPDATE:

I did say I'm going to be busy today but I had time to work on Ivy and Squirtle, mainly because for them they're easier to work on in regards to colors:

Ivysaur:
Render:
Oh dear, I was in a bit of a rush but I just only noticed the leaves in the render is wrong, will get to fixing that when I can! Luckily the colors are okay:
There aren't many costumes for Ivysaur amazingly if you don't count the model switches so I went with what I thought was the best colors, hopefully more will appear in time or so, we'll have to see! In any case I hope you like these colors and let's move on to Squirtle (I'm typing this real fast because I have to get going really soon)
Squirtle:
The idea behind the poses came from putting all Charizard, Squirtle and Ivysaur together in one pic, Char in the middle, Squirtle one the side and ivy on the other, that's pretty much it really!

Again, like Ivysaur there isn't many costumes out there so I was pretty limited, I wanted to use as many colors as I can rather than using 4 slots for ninja turtles, but I had to have at least one! And a wartortle color themed one as well! Not much else I can add to these, I'll also switch out a few when PM 3.5's Ninjutsu Squirtle comes out!

Last edited:

Luddoj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luddoj
Hey man! Really enjoying your Pokémon CSP gallore! The best for me is, without a doubt, the Ivysaur model and CSPs, looking really sharp.
Also loving the Mega Evolution forms for both Lucario and Charizard, just what I was expecting!

Also I'm with you, trying to model Puff is the hardest thins ever. I was wondering if you were going to model her eyes in an attemp to mimic Puffs smaller eyes like the ones from Smash 4?

I was wondering the same thing in regards of Game & Watch. Modeling the guy is not an easy task by any means, or at least it wasn't at all for me. I'm really digging his new chubby, goofy design from Smash 4 so I was wondering what were the chances of actually modeling the character to fit more with his new look in Project M.

Also I want to congratulate you man, you have almost finished with all the characters. Only a few ones missing. Hopefully you can release your build by the end of the year! I'm really eager to try it out as soon as it launches.

megamanofnumbers

Smash Cadet
Dangit! I was hoping you would make CSPs for Coinblock Ivysaur and the White Flower version of Valentivysaur!

Don't mind me, Imma just sulk in the corner. >////<

Damonj17

Smash Apprentice
Dangit! I was hoping you would make CSPs for Coinblock Ivysaur and the White Flower version of Valentivysaur!

Misread that as gonna shulk in the corner, and I thought that you were....
Really feelin' it.
crap, how do I delete the added thing? Fixed it

Last edited:

ImThatGuy

Smash Cadet
Love the pokemon updates, my personal favorites are Charizard and Jigglypuff (Chef hat Jiggs is godlike by the way) , but we still have one last pokemon floating around, can't wait to see Mewtwo in a future update ;)

Smash John

Smash Apprentice
i'm honestly a tiny bit disappointed you gave charizard his mewtwo clone texture, but didn't give squirtle and ivysaur the same love >:

MagicManNo9

Hey man! Really enjoying your Pokémon CSP gallore! The best for me is, without a doubt, the Ivysaur model and CSPs, looking really sharp.
Also loving the Mega Evolution forms for both Lucario and Charizard, just what I was expecting!

Also I'm with you, trying to model Puff is the hardest thins ever. I was wondering if you were going to model her eyes in an attemp to mimic Puffs smaller eyes like the ones from Smash 4?

I was wondering the same thing in regards of Game & Watch. Modeling the guy is not an easy task by any means, or at least it wasn't at all for me. I'm really digging his new chubby, goofy design from Smash 4 so I was wondering what were the chances of actually modeling the character to fit more with his new look in Project M.

Also I want to congratulate you man, you have almost finished with all the characters. Only a few ones missing. Hopefully you can release your build by the end of the year! I'm really eager to try it out as soon as it launches.
Thanks! I did attempt to move the eyes, however the iris is much different and it looked really strange when I did, I remember staring for at least half an hour thinking if it looked weird or not, just that the Smash4 Puff looks so very different which is probably why it came out like it did.

As for Game and Watch, I do like the new Smash4 design but I imagine remodeling G&W to be quite a task in itself (Will be awesome to see if someone does pull it off, specially with the 3D model of Game and Watch)

smash 4 puff looks stupid.
dont do that.
ever
Really? I think Puff looks great, ahhh well, everyone has likes and dislikes on those things I guess haha.

It's still cute!!!

I always forget about this thread but the CSP stuff is really amazing. Good work as always!!
Agreed! And thanks!

Ohhhh, I was actually debating with myself over that for a while, mainly because Coinblock is quite "out there" and might felt out of place, but if you want I can do DLC versions of them! (I'll still consider it more people speak up on Coinblock, in any case I'll add to the DLC list!)

(In case anyone Wonder's, DLC thing I'm working on is going have links to the original costume + a whole bunch of CSP and BPs I make, reason for the links and not costumes is because I don't want to affect other users DL count and such, that and it's there costumes haha)

Misread that as gonna shulk in the corner, and I thought that you were....
Really feelin' it.
crap, how do I delete the added thing? Fixed it
In our hearts, we're all really feeling it, and it's a fantastic feeling~

Oooh I saw that Peach Skin before. But I always wonder how the dress bones and hitboxes would work
Dress bones are a nightmare to work with from when I had a go at it haha (remember some halarious stories I'll never bring out to the light of day) I'm not sure if the Skirt affects hit boxes or not, that does pique my curiosity though!

Love the pokemon updates, my personal favorites are Charizard and Jigglypuff (Chef hat Jiggs is godlike by the way) , but we still have one last pokemon floating around, can't wait to see Mewtwo in a future update ;)
:mewtwopm: Mewtwo Hype is going to goooood when I get to him, I'll give him the best treatment!:mewtwopm:

I can't wait for this to be completed. I love how sleek it looks!
Thanks! Will be going all out this and next week!

Hey,

@ MagicManNo9 MagicManNo9 , your build sounds amazing, can’t wait the release!

It’s gonna be terrific!

This + PM+ Stage expansion = EPIC SMASH BROS
I certainly hope so! Gotta get all characters done, then test everything, make a couple of Music packs and make sure everything is up and running! After the first release (First release will just be all costumes/characters, and whilst I work on stages fix any issues with characters at the same time I think!) get that glorious stage expansion together and hopefully it all works out!

i'm honestly a tiny bit disappointed you gave charizard his mewtwo clone texture, but didn't give squirtle and ivysaur the same love >:
Well actually a funny thing there is I'm suprisingly really picky with Pokémon lore/love without realizing it, I didn't do them because well there isn't a clone Ivysaur and as for Squirtle I had a Wartortle color'd themed one that almost looks similar to the default one so I wasn't sure what to do there, if more people also think I change this I'll do so haha.

MagicManNo9

Right, going with the running theme of Pokémon, time to bring out Mewtwo:

^ This is so nostalgic and Godlike to me, it's so good that theme~

Mewtwo:
Render:

I tried to go with a pose that mirror's Lucario's Smash4 one, something simple but at the same time giving off that vibe of Mewtwo, and picturing the two side by side was the idea behind this pose, in any case, let's jump to the costumes:

I wanted to balance out the costumes here so making sure there was 5 main then 5 alts were my aim here, I whipped up a pink brawl version of Mewtwo, inspired by Smash 3's version (Whenever I play Smash3 build with my friend I always use the Mew themed mewtwo simply because I love that idea!) I also switched out the grey Mewtwo so I can add in the black armoured Mewtwo, I want to clarify though, the black one is something I put together really quickly, it's a temp until 3.5's version is out so not to cause a mix up haha, and lastly the X and Y Mega Mewtwo's is something that people really wanted so I made sure to put them in!

Not sure what else to add here, but I will clarify in regards to alternate poses, I plan to do the rest of them after the first release, so like, alt pose CSP's for Metwo X and Y etc is what I mean, in any case that's it for tonight's update and enjoy!

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
You know what would be awesome? You know how Mewtwo's eyes turn blue in the first movie? If they did that while charging his Smash attacks or Shadow Ball that'd be awesome. But these costumes definitely suffice!!

MagicManNo9

You know what would be awesome? You know how Mewtwo's eyes turn blue in the first movie? If they did that while charging his Smash attacks or Shadow Ball that'd be awesome. But these costumes definitely suffice!!
Ohhh yeah, I love that little detail, would be awsome if someone could implement it! Also thanks! Took a whole day of staring at Mewtwo's being in full focus mode getting it right so I'm glad it's good!

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
HOLY SWEET BEJEBUS DAT MEWTWO!!!!! Codex, you have truly outdone yourself on this one. (Also, +1 for Coinblock Ivysaur)

arcticfox8

Smash Champion
UPDATE:

I did say I'm going to be busy today but I had time to work on Ivy and Squirtle, mainly because for them they're easier to work on in regards to colors:

Ivysaur:
Render:
Oh dear, I was in a bit of a rush but I just only noticed the leaves in the render is wrong, will get to fixing that when I can! Luckily the colors are okay:
There aren't many costumes for Ivysaur amazingly if you don't count the model switches so I went with what I thought was the best colors, hopefully more will appear in time or so, we'll have to see! In any case I hope you like these colors and let's move on to Squirtle (I'm typing this real fast because I have to get going really soon)
Squirtle:
The idea behind the poses came from putting all Charizard, Squirtle and Ivysaur together in one pic, Char in the middle, Squirtle one the side and ivy on the other, that's pretty much it really!

Again, like Ivysaur there isn't many costumes out there so I was pretty limited, I wanted to use as many colors as I can rather than using 4 slots for ninja turtles, but I had to have at least one! And a wartortle color themed one as well! Not much else I can add to these, I'll also switch out a few when PM 3.5's Ninjutsu Squirtle comes out!
I feel like the Wartortle Squirtle should have a white/lighter blue tail to make it truer to source/make it stand out next to the other blue colors.

ImThatGuy

Smash Cadet
Oh Lawd, that Mewtwo...... is amazing, look at Codex, makin everyone who owns Smash 4 cry lol (Why do you troll the Mewtwo fans, Sakurai?). But the more and more progress I see for this pack, the more and more I get hyped, this may sound a bit exaggerated, but the way this pack is shaping up, I honestly might be just as excited for this as I am for the next release of P:M, I absolutely love the way you went with the pack, I didnt care for Brawls art style too much, at least compared to melee or smash 4, but now, with this, Smash can continue to be the bright,vibrant game that I know and love

Last edited:

BravoGangUS

Smash Rookie
So...much....Pokemon :charizard::ivysaur::squirtle::pikachu2::jigglypuff::lucario::mewtwopm:

Smash 4 Jigglypuff's eyes looked weird to me before but now the old style eyes for Jigglypuff look weird to me :p

For Squirtle, maybe instead of a Wartortle alt color you could use Blastoise colors. I think the difference there would be more noticeable

ToonKake

So Animated
NNID
ToOn_Cake
THIS & PM 3.5.............. Man Oh man the wait the funny thing is im more hype for this Then Smash 4
i believe Smash 4 is gonna get dull like brawl in about 6 months to a year anyone agree?

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
P.S. Plus 1 vote for Coinblock Ivysaur and possibly having a coin effect like Wario's pummel if you sweetspot a move with it!!

MagicManNo9

UPDATE: This is more of an apology update! I was dragged out the house to my cousins the last couple of days due to family circumstances, so I hadn't had the time to reply/update! (was on my phone, now at my cousins PC) Sorry about that! Will be back tomorrow though!

(Taiko or If anyone on the Smash3 team see's this, could you pass this message on! I'll be back asap when I get home!)

HOLY SWEET BEJEBUS DAT MEWTWO!!!!! Codex, you have truly outdone yourself on this one. (Also, +1 for Coinblock Ivysaur)
Thanks! Mewtwo turned out really great (I was originally worried that the different models might make him stick out all over the place but glad it blends well!

Mewtwo is so amazing! Mega evolution is excellent idea!

And i love ninja squirtle!
Thanks! Ninja Squirtle was hard to pick out of the four so I just chose my fav out of them!

I feel like the Wartortle Squirtle should have a white/lighter blue tail to make it truer to source/make it stand out next to the other blue colors.
Oh yeah, that's a good point, I think I shall do this! Been looking/testing when I can and Wartortle Squirtle does look a tad bit familiar so we'll see how that goes!

Oh Lawd, that Mewtwo...... is amazing, look at Codex, makin everyone who owns Smash 4 cry lol (Why do you troll the Mewtwo fans, Sakurai?). But the more and more progress I see for this pack, the more and more I get hyped, this may sound a bit exaggerated, but the way this pack is shaping up, I honestly might be just as excited for this as I am for the next release of P:M, I absolutely love the way you went with the pack, I didnt care for Brawls art style too much, at least compared to melee or smash 4, but now, with this, Smash can continue to be the bright,vibrant game that I know and love
Thanks! Hearing that people are hyped for this as much as anything else really does get me motivated to work even more hard (Specially now I'm getting closer and closer to finishing the characters)

So...much....Pokemon :charizard::ivysaur::squirtle::pikachu2::jigglypuff::lucario::mewtwopm:

Smash 4 Jigglypuff's eyes looked weird to me before but now the old style eyes for Jigglypuff look weird to me :p

For Squirtle, maybe instead of a Wartortle alt color you could use Blastoise colors. I think the difference there would be more noticeable
No matter how I look at Jigglypuff or change the eyes about, it's really difficult, more so than I pictured haha! As for Squirtle, I might give that and the Wartortle alt a try and see how that works!

THIS & PM 3.5.............. Man Oh man the wait the funny thing is im more hype for this Then Smash 4
i believe Smash 4 is gonna get dull like brawl in about 6 months to a year anyone agree?
Thanks! Will do my best to make this pack live up to the standards everyone's been hoping for! Will do my best!

P.S. Plus 1 vote for Coinblock Ivysaur and possibly having a coin effect like Wario's pummel if you sweetspot a move with it!!
+ One to Coinblock it is!

As for the coin effect, it's out of range I'm afraid haha though I can give it a shot in the future when I learn more and more into it!

UPDATE:

As anyone has read about my sudden two-three day disappearance all due to IRL reason out of nowhere, it's starting to settle down and I should be back on tommorow, been on my phone checking and didn't get a chance to reply in time since I was running back and forth!

Anyway I did manage to squeeze in work on two characters whilst away on my Laptop (Even more difficult when half of your main stuff is at home and you only have some of the older files to work with) though luckily the main files to get rendering and such is still here so I'll jump to it as I'm typing this with 7 mins left on the clock before I get off (again my cousins PC has internet, my phone is a bad idea for updates like this and my Laptop has no way of connecting to the internet)

Diddy Kong:
Render:
Diddy's pose is based on Smash4, which is simple enough it works well!
I actually just did some mix and matching, used a Vibrant Diddy pack and wanted to keep consistency, also had to add in a white Diddy to match up with DK, as for the sunglasses, I didn't want to have Diddy's default outfit on 4 costumes so I changed it to a black one (considering changing the white to a white one as well) will go into more detail when I get back because I'm speed typing this with someone staring over my back.

Wolf:
Been meaning to re-do wolf with updated HQ render'd CSP's so here he is with a few touch ups! Let's jump to it as my life is on the line being stared down at. (Jk Jk... maybe...) As you can guess, his pose is based on his Assault pose, I had this done a while back but forgot I even had it so that made re-working wolf easier!
No huge difference to the previous one I did before aside from updated CSP's and switching out the purple with Mirage wolf, aside from that I hope you all like! And I gotta rush, will be back asap to reply and make up lost time!

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Ohhh yeah, I love that little detail, would be awsome if someone could implement it! Also thanks! Took a whole day of staring at Mewtwo's being in full focus mode getting it right so I'm glad it's good!
Ooh, I can finally help with something! I'd love to do this for you guys.

megamanofnumbers

Smash Cadet
Booyah! Coinblock Ivysaur hype! I think you're almost done the characters now!

So I assume you're going to show of the "DLC" costumes after all this? If so, here's hope for White Flower Valentivysaur!

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
UPDATE: This is more of an apology update! I was dragged out the house to my cousins the last couple of days due to family circumstances, so I hadn't had the time to reply/update! (was on my phone, now at my cousins PC) Sorry about that! Will be back tomorrow though!

(Taiko or If anyone on the Smash3 team see's this, could you pass this message on! I'll be back asap when I get home!)

Thanks! Mewtwo turned out really great (I was originally worried that the different models might make him stick out all over the place but glad it blends well!

Thanks! Ninja Squirtle was hard to pick out of the four so I just chose my fav out of them!

Oh yeah, that's a good point, I think I shall do this! Been looking/testing when I can and Wartortle Squirtle does look a tad bit familiar so we'll see how that goes!

Thanks! Hearing that people are hyped for this as much as anything else really does get me motivated to work even more hard (Specially now I'm getting closer and closer to finishing the characters)

No matter how I look at Jigglypuff or change the eyes about, it's really difficult, more so than I pictured haha! As for Squirtle, I might give that and the Wartortle alt a try and see how that works!

Thanks! Will do my best to make this pack live up to the standards everyone's been hoping for! Will do my best!

+ One to Coinblock it is!

As for the coin effect, it's out of range I'm afraid haha though I can give it a shot in the future when I learn more and more into it!

UPDATE:

As anyone has read about my sudden two-three day disappearance all due to IRL reason out of nowhere, it's starting to settle down and I should be back on tommorow, been on my phone checking and didn't get a chance to reply in time since I was running back and forth!

Anyway I did manage to squeeze in work on two characters whilst away on my Laptop (Even more difficult when half of your main stuff is at home and you only have some of the older files to work with) though luckily the main files to get rendering and such is still here so I'll jump to it as I'm typing this with 7 mins left on the clock before I get off (again my cousins PC has internet, my phone is a bad idea for updates like this and my Laptop has no way of connecting to the internet)

Diddy Kong:
Render:
Diddy's pose is based on Smash4, which is simple enough it works well!
I actually just did some mix and matching, used a Vibrant Diddy pack and wanted to keep consistency, also had to add in a white Diddy to match up with DK, as for the sunglasses, I didn't want to have Diddy's default outfit on 4 costumes so I changed it to a black one (considering changing the white to a white one as well) will go into more detail when I get back because I'm speed typing this with someone staring over my back.

Wolf:
Been meaning to re-do wolf with updated HQ render'd CSP's so here he is with a few touch ups! Let's jump to it as my life is on the line being stared down at. (Jk Jk... maybe...) As you can guess, his pose is based on his Assault pose, I had this done a while back but forgot I even had it so that made re-working wolf easier!
No huge difference to the previous one I did before aside from updated CSP's and switching out the purple with Mirage wolf, aside from that I hope you all like! And I gotta rush, will be back asap to reply and make up lost time!
SO MANY AMAZING THINGS!!!!! Great CSPs (Lovin Diddy!) And also YEAAAAH COINBLOCK IVYSAUR!!!! Although, would love a DK Jr. cosplay skin for Diddy. Great Work!!!!!

JarBear

It's not Tuesday John
Nice work with the Gold Coin Ivysaur. There are not many options for Ivysaur costumes, so that is a great addition. Makes you think what the PM team will do for Ivysaur to add to your future CSP collection. ;)

shadowcontroller

Smash Apprentice
Been out for a while... just to return and see all the work you've done.
Amazing, simply amazing!

Thx for all the hard work!

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Everything looks amazing but

YES COINBLOCK IVYSAUR YESSSS

Instead of the coin popping out, you could always make the coin noise when you sweetspot aerials <3

I love this though, great work!!!

MagicManNo9

Ooh, I can finally help with something! I'd love to do this for you guys.
Ohhhhh, if you could that'd be fantastic! Every little detail counts I say!

Booyah! Coinblock Ivysaur hype! I think you're almost done the characters now!

So I assume you're going to show of the "DLC" costumes after all this? If so, here's hope for White Flower Valentivysaur!
Indeed! I might have to think of a new name than DLC, as I don't want to give the impression that I made the DLC alternate CSP's perphaps?

SO MANY AMAZING THINGS!!!!! Great CSPs (Lovin Diddy!) And also YEAAAAH COINBLOCK IVYSAUR!!!! Although, would love a DK Jr. cosplay skin for Diddy. Great Work!!!!!
DK Jr. theme is a really nice idea! I'll have to look into that I think! Glad you're hyped!

Soon Indeeeeds~

Nice work with the Gold Coin Ivysaur. There are not many options for Ivysaur costumes, so that is a great addition. Makes you think what the PM team will do for Ivysaur to add to your future CSP collection. ;)
I do wonder what they have planned for Ivysaur as what you say is true! I certainly look forward to it!

Been out for a while... just to return and see all the work you've done.
Amazing, simply amazing!

Thx for all the hard work!
It's been a while so it's good to see you again! Thanks! I'm going to go all out on this!

Everything looks amazing but

YES COINBLOCK IVYSAUR YESSSS

Instead of the coin popping out, you could always make the coin noise when you sweetspot aerials <3

I love this though, great work!!!
Thanks! Well in the future when I get more into developing I can give some of these idea's a try and get better and better so thanks!

theTRUEchamp

Smash Apprentice
Hey Codex. If you don't mind, could you PM me links for a bunch of misc. costumes? They're these: black and yellow Peach, red and white Charizard, black Falco, Lucas Ness, Ness Lucas, Black Knight Ike, and MGS Snake. Thanks so much in advance if you can do this!

MagicManNo9

DAT DIDDY KONG !!! =P FINALLY ***** KONG JOINS THE FRAY !!! LOL !!! :4diddy:
Diddy Hype train!~

Might I suggest you add Poketopia? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32490 It's the same layout as PS2 but with a different background.
I'll see what I can do in the future, personally I would like to see a full Pokétopia stage made one day~ Just personal taste there~

Hey Codex. If you don't mind, could you PM me links for a bunch of misc. costumes? They're these: black and yellow Peach, red and white Charizard, black Falco, Lucas Ness, Ness Lucas, Black Knight Ike, and MGS Snake. Thanks so much in advance if you can do this!
You can find Black Falco on the vault if you check there, as for everyone else, those are my stuff that I made, I plan to put them up during the week so I'll say wait til then~

EDIT: Want to add that I got Black Knight Ike from the Vibrant Ike pack on the vault and MGS Snake is a merge of two models.

Last edited:

alex6309

Smash Ace
NNID
Dr.Dom
Codex, I got a weird idea. Maybe you can try doing an alt version of Sonic using the smash 3 model & Link Sonic as an alt but with more brawl styled textures like how you handled samus.

MagicManNo9

Codex, I got a weird idea. Maybe you can try doing an alt version of Sonic using the smash 3 model & Link Sonic as an alt but with more brawl styled textures like how you handled samus.
I'm actually going to be using the original Samus + multiple costumes as well as making Smash4 Samus as a separate pack idea (mainly because I did try to do a brawlish style Samus but her models stands out in comparison in game or rather, works really well with the Smash3 pack I play time to time) So doing a Smash 3 sonic would take quite some time, though I'll consider it for the future mind!

UPDATE:

Sorry for a lack of character updates, had a few things as well as ideas on my mind as well as spending a day of cleaning up everything in the build so far (It's quite daunting when you look back at the build and think if anything is left out/working correctly haha, been doing that) so expect the last set of character updates on certain days, though at the same time I'm just preparing and cleaning up everything in between so look forward to it!

R.O.B. :

I remember promising a ROB update last week but finally got around to it, just want to point out that his render is my fav to do because his textures make him come out looking so nice with the lighting and everything else~

R.O.B. is difficult to work with mainly because of the vast range of color's and costumes he has on the vault so I went with what I thought is best, I plan to do a CSP Pack (No longer called DLC, wonder why I took ages thinking of a name for that) to release after the main build is out and finalized so I picked out Steampunk, VR, Wii and Ancient Minister costumes as alts.

Not really an alt pose but his Render came out in so much detail I had to post it, in any case that's it for ROB and hope you enjoy!

Marsephel

Smash Rookie
OH MY GOD THOSE ROB RENDERS ARE GLORIOUS. I flipped when I saw the wii ROB, and I've always wanted the magister as an alt costume. Perfect Codex, I love it.

Also, are we going to get an updated character select screen once you've finished showing off all the csps? I'm looking forward to that more than anything.

Last edited:

KMAL

Smash Apprentice
ROB IS AMAZING!!!
I love Wii ROB

Still trying to picture how ancient minister will look in a match. The only things that concern me are how the F-air, Down-B, Side -B, Tilt attacks/Jab attack, Dash attack, and Grabs will look.

If you don't mind and if you are able to, could please post a pic of ancient minister alt in game, particularly doing any one of the moves above.

Last edited:

ToonKake

So Animated
NNID
ToOn_Cake
Sounds like the Build is almost Done....... I CANT FAKIN WAIT XD for it to Drop!!! :bluejump:Man Oh man
also i do understand ROB is hard to work with lol i think his alts shoulda ended at the Wii Version of ROB

P.S ROB is my 2nd most Hated Char in Smash history btw lol.:smash:

Top Bottom