• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M: Cobalt Legacy

Szion

Smash Journeyman
I see you have in OP that you need an animator for Krystal. If you have image references and the model, I'll gladly animate some moves etc. for you. My Wii U is back up and running, so I don't need compensating for it. I only ask that you code and clean up animations since I animate in Brawlbox and have no clue how to save space/code very well outside of Brawlbox.
Holy crap, dreams comin true..Well, do ya have discord so i can keep in touch easier? Sacaean#0476
I know a guy who can help us alot with her moves as references, though we can take a bit from crusade krystal (not too much though..some things are a mess -_-)
I do some mild PSA'ing, and she does have a model over zero suit. We just need a staff rigged to her hand and we can get started..

MazeDIs

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GanonGod81
3DS FC
2595-3094-5841
Holy crap, dreams comin true..Well, do ya have discord so i can keep in touch easier? Sacaean#0476
I know a guy who can help us alot with her moves as references, though we can take a bit from crusade krystal (not too much though..some things are a mess -_-)
I do some mild PSA'ing, and she does have a model over zero suit. We just need a staff rigged to her hand and we can get started..
Sorry for such a late response bro. Right now, school is the only internet access I have. So the best thing to do right now is to send the files and references for the moves so that I can begin animating. On Brawlvault my name is MazeDIs. Same as here. Once i'm back online, I'll be able to lurk the discord and be full time team member. Though, now I'm opnly limited to Mondays and Wednesdays for school Wi-Fi.

I have a thread on Kc-MM demonstrating some of my animations that can be found here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=75009.0

Edit: Those animations are outdated btw. I'm much better and Monday I will upload more Gifs to show you some of my W.I.Ps including shadow.

Last edited:

Magnetic22

Smash Rookie
I have a question, i am using it in wii and for some reason it came without knuckles and metal face freezes the game, any suggestions?

ObeseCity

Smash Rookie
NNID
BIGKINGCHICKEN
3DS FC
2105-9231-6635
I should be able to download this the same way I can install Project M, correct? If so, then why doesn't the game boot up when I go to Stage Builder?

Szion

Smash Journeyman
I should be able to download this the same way I can install Project M, correct? If so, then why doesn't the game boot up when I go to Stage Builder?
keep in mind that the music goes over the 2gb limit so it may not have copied correctly unless you took care of this precaution.
im late as hell but it'll be much easier to reply from discord when you get the chance..Sacaean#9999. we can talk references etc..

Szion

Smash Journeyman
ok so A couple of things. The brawlvault version is extremely outdated and does not represent the build as a whole, in the slightest. As a result, all CL content will be moved to the discord exclusively, or on YT where necessary

Due to expanded soundbanks not working on wii for characters like cloud, black knight, little mac,
the wii build is temporarily discontinued, until the entire roster can be played with their sfx/music intact.

Discord will still be up, but it will be dolphin only. the latest wii build can be found in announcements, but the above characters will be muted, and when played the music will stop. this is the result of their soundbanks being muted so the characters do not freeze. Fox McMelee found a fix for tails and that is why tails is playable on wii with a patch, but if you give us a bit of time im sure we can figure out this issue and get the wii build back on track. At the moment we have 0 idea what makes those characters unplayable with the expanded soundbank

Szion

Smash Journeyman
So...we have a working Wii build now. Its a test build so there may be a skin or two that crash, and the stagelist is likely somewhat inaccurate. but...i can confirm 100% that it works. finally, it is risen. https://discord.gg/wB7Hbu8 its pinned in announcements.

MazeDIs

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GanonGod81
3DS FC
2595-3094-5841
So...we have a working Wii build now. Its a test build so there may be a skin or two that crash, and the stagelist is likely somewhat inaccurate. but...i can confirm 100% that it works. finally, it is risen. https://discord.gg/wB7Hbu8 its pinned in announcements.
About time a PMEx build came out that I can be comfortable working from since no one likes to share methods around here. Trying when I get off work

Last edited:

isthis_vern

Smash Rookie
is there any way i can use this on my wii? if i can, can you tell me how? my computer doesnt have enough space for dolphin, after all. sorry if this was a waste of your time.

SaulManFK

Smash Rookie
NNID
SaulMan26
3DS FC
2724-4439-4171
I have a problem ... When I downloaded it for WII it worked fine, but after opening the launcher of project m to play it, it remains on a black screen .. How can I fix it?

IronChar

Smash Journeyman
so um... how to the alts work? I see 4roy is in there but its no longer marth that gives me thecharacter! did you just replace with Robin?

AAA21

Smash Rookie
I hope someone can help me. I bought a 2GB SD card, downloaded the file at the top, tried to move the data to the SD card but it says theres not enough space. What the heck I though Project M can only be played on SD cards that are 2GB or LOWER I mean that's what a tutorial I watched said.

Shren

Smash Journeyman
I hope someone can help me. I bought a 2GB SD card, downloaded the file at the top, tried to move the data to the SD card but it says theres not enough space. What the heck I though Project M can only be played on SD cards that are 2GB or LOWER I mean that's what a tutorial I watched said.
This is Cobalt

Szion

Smash Journeyman
This is Cobalt
you can play it on larger SD's with HOMEBREW WHICH I GREATLY RECCOMMEND IF you like having fun and quick launch times. alternatively, delete some music and u can play

pf > sound > strm >things in here. X songs are menus and battlefield usually. avoid if u can (you can)

Szion

Smash Journeyman
This is Cobalt
you can play it on larger SD's with HOMEBREW WHICH I GREATLY RECCOMMEND IF you like having fun and quick launch times. alternatively, delete some music and u can play

pf > sound > strm >things in here. X songs are menus and battlefield usually. avoid if u can (you can)

NaCl#1908

Smash Rookie
How does cloning characters work in Cobalt Legacy? Is there a guide somewhere, or could someone here give a quick (but thorough) rundown?

Subtle

Smash Cadet
Man! I'm still getting an invalid invite link, that one looks brand new too. Not sure whats up. I want to play some netplay! Szion please!

Top Bottom