• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Blog Post #9 - Yoshi's Island: Brawl

BigHairyFart

Salty Supreme
NNID
JackAzzMcTittles
Lol, you are either trolling or genuinely have never paid attention to the ghosts on the stage.

The ghosts are the platforms with faces that randomly popped up on either side of the stage. My friends and I call them "New Randall"
Okay, I'd never heard those platforms called "ghosts" before. Now I feel stupid...

I thought they were saying that randomly in Brawl(and P:M), you would see a ghost that would restore a stock.

SmashWolf

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EchoSon
3DS FC
3738-0429-7658
You guys really shouldn't have asked what people are more excited for. It's flamewar bait.

That said.....

Why would I want to pay 60+ bucks to play the same broken slow-paced defensive game, but in HD, when I can play a balanced fast-paced offensive game with new mechanics that actually affect the gameplay...for free?

gridatttack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gridatttack
Why would I want to pay 60+ bucks to play the same broken slow-paced defensive game, but in HD, when I can play a balanced fast-paced offensive game with new mechanics that actually affect the gameplay...for free?
Its not free entirely. You had to buy brawl before you can play Project M :>

But yes. Project M makes the money spent on Brawl well spent.
(My friend just bought brawl to play Project M lol)

Last edited:
Top Bottom