• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Art Tuesdays Conclude With Epic Zelda-Themed Video

gridatttack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gridatttack
That castle looks pretty awesome. However, I feel that the sides of BG and whats below is a bit...empty?

Of course, cant really complain. This is simply awesome.

Uncertain Title

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4296-3238-9292
You have no idea how much this made my day. Seeing how much care went into the hyrule castle remake really made me smile. Props to the P:M guys for giving it so much love!

Wyntir

Dark Child - 3DS tag online
NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
So... Will Dracula's Castle return? That was my favorite stage. If only there was a Castlevania newcomer for Sm4sh.

Wishful thinking...
Dracula Untold was an amazing movie

-Se7en-

Banned via Warnings
The new Hyrule Castle almost brought tears to my eyes, it was more of a throwback to when I first started playing Smash. I liked the stage because of the tornados and now I'll play on it just because this remake is absolutely amazing.

SmashWolf

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EchoSon
3DS FC
3738-0429-7658
Huh. I was wondering if something was missing, but I remember now. The little riverstream surrounding the castle!

That's nitpicky as hell, though. The revamp and the OOT alts are greatly appreciated as always!

Top Bottom