• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M 3.6: The Finer Details

EmptySky00

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1263-6981-9999
I want links TP taunt animation to better reflect his animation in twilight. It looked so much more stylish.

RadicalMongoose

Smash Apprentice
The PMDT is making a good work again.They are doing lots of details to Samus and I was expecting to see some changes on Mother franchise,like new alternate costumes.But it's O.K because they are making Brawl better than Smash 4
That's relative but they're making an interesting mod for sure.

RadicalMongoose

Smash Apprentice
The PMDT is making a good work again.They are doing lots of details to Samus and I was expecting to see some changes on Mother franchise,like new alternate costumes.But it's O.K because they are making Brawl better than Smash 4
That's relative but they're making an interesting mod for sure.

BrianAure

Smash Cadet
This is all and good, but did they finally give pika a qac buff and buff cpu fox more.

666blaziken

Smash Journeyman
I really liked the idea of putting in Black Shadow and giving him the Ganon Melee moveset and then just making Ganon his own chatacter with moves that fit better with how he fights in the LoZ games (such as his neutral B changes). Though I'm sure creating a brand new Ganondorf would be a daunting task *shrug*
To be fair, the development team gave him a float which can be used for endless mindgames, and the cape attacks which also comes from OOT. Also, the sword taunt is now an attack, so gannondorf is decloned enough already, he doesn't need a complete overhaul.

666blaziken

Smash Journeyman
Supported as in saying to encourage user created content instead of threatening to shut it down. Plenty of gaming companies encourage user created content and give players the tools to do exactly that.
But nintendo doesn't really do that kind of thing, and there has been a history of nintendo giving fan-made games cease and detest letters. Also, because this is a console game being moded, the PMDT is breaking nintendo's code of conduct which states that they aren't allowed to modify the game in any shape or form, and the problem with that is that even if nintendo liked project M, they aren't supposed to acknowledge it because of the off chance that some developers of brawl will be offended, leading nintendo forced to do something about it. Pretending project M doesn't exist is the best thing nintendo can do at the moment due to this legal gray area.

RadicalMongoose

Smash Apprentice
But nintendo doesn't really do that kind of thing, and there has been a history of nintendo giving fan-made games cease and detest letters. Also, because this is a console game being moded, the PMDT is breaking nintendo's code of conduct which states that they aren't allowed to modify the game in any shape or form, and the problem with that is that even if nintendo liked project M, they aren't supposed to acknowledge it because of the off chance that some developers of brawl will be offended, leading nintendo forced to do something about it. Pretending project M doesn't exist is the best thing nintendo can do at the moment due to this legal gray area.
Nintendo rarely closes down fan projects that aren't remakes or hacks. Even then it's still uncommon.

Wild Man

Smash Rookie
NNID
SodaPOP67
3DS FC
1693-0386-9603
The PMDT have stated that they wouldn't make a WiiU version of Project M for the reason that the WiiU is frequently updated, making it difficult to hack.
Ok, good to know. I might have to pick up a classic controller to play PM with then

Top Bottom