• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M 3.6 Art Revealed!

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
Oh my gawd, there's no way this'll fit on a 2gb sd card... is there?!? All of this is incredible. I'm surprised they made a stage with thwomp hazards, though I can see the hilarious combo potential. They faithfully recreated the best smash 64 stages, and were able to make them look on par if not better than what professional devs could do. Project M team are god-tier.

I know that we were only promised Mewtwo dlc for smash 4, but I really hope we get some more viable, hazard free, stages in the future. Maybe the mewtwo dlc will come with the stage sharing update, we could see custom stages become legal.

Mike Voss-Trikstar

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mikevoss7
3DS FC
4098-4453-7864
Oh my gawd, there's no way this'll fit on a 2gb sd card... is there?!? All of this is incredible. I'm surprised they made a stage with thwomp hazards, though I can see the hilarious combo potential. They faithfully recreated the best smash 64 stages, and were able to make them look on par if not better than what professional devs could do. Project M team are god-tier.

I know that we were only promised Mewtwo dlc for smash 4, but I really hope we get some more viable, hazard free, stages in the future. Maybe the mewtwo dlc will come with the stage sharing update, we could see custom stages become legal.
Thumbs up school pictre.jpg

Diabolical

Smash Apprentice
I suppose some people have such a hardon for Melee that they prefer an inferior looking Battlefield just because it was in that game. Same with FD really..
Melee in general is a darker and cleaner game. As someone that plays Smash a lot I find Melee Battlefield much easier on the eyes. I very much prefer Melee Battlefield

Last edited:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
"bowser gets his own franchise icon" no thats stupid bowser doesnt have his own game series if anyone luigi should get a franchise icon first

Kati

Smash Lord
urgh I can't wait for a release date, or the release for that matter X)

Kati

Smash Lord

Only songs take enough space to question the capacity of a 2 gig.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I seriously respect the PMDT for the amount of hard work and fanservice they've put into their project, especially these because these aren't a part of their primary goals.

But honestly, that Bowser's Castle and Saffron City. :love:

Mike Voss-Trikstar

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mikevoss7
3DS FC
4098-4453-7864

TKDbeast

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kyle
Personally, I think that they should try to make their own battlefield and final destination, making it more like a standalone title.

Arteen

Smash Lord
I haven't actually upgraded from PM 3.0 yet since I've been waiting/hoping for new characters and only play the mod casually, but the sheer amount between 3.0 and 3.6 is staggering. ASL and all the new stages and visual upgrades are amazing, as are all the new costumes.

I love the look of Fusion Zero Suit Samus! I never liked her skintight bodysuit look from Zero Mission, especially its appearance Smash. This is so much nicer. Way better than SSB4, too.

luke_ario

Smash Journeyman
NNID
lukeario13
I don't understand the need for 3.6, people don't want newer skins or different stages, they want a better game, better than 3.5, better than sm4sh and better than melee, but 3.6 is no noticeable improvement... especially mechancially
They wanted to make brawl like melee, and most smash bros. fans are melee's girlfriends. This creates a problem as most people just don't wanna lose melee. They never stop playing it because it and project m are the only two smash bros. games (renditions) with stuff they like including wavedashing>directional air-dodging, and a faster moving pace than brawl(EAT YOUR HEART OUT). Since meleers tend to shoot down any idea of taking melee out of their gamecubes or trrying to play brawl or sm4sh, project m serves as a stalemate between the new gen smashers and the classic gen smashers(yes i just went there. Sue me plz).:alakadoof::troll::falcon64::falconmelee::falcon::4falcon::porttown: BECOME A FALCON AND HELP DESTROY THE TIER LIST

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
Neat. I can definitely see the dedication here... I need to get me a proper SD Card so I can screw around in Project M myself. Ultra buffed Roy, neat stages, the plethora of sexy costumes, etc. I can dig all of it!

Is still hoping for a proper Awakening Roy costume.

Last edited:

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
Because Project M Devs actually care about their fans.
I don't know if it's that they CARE more, or that they're just more aware of the things we love.

I could be wrong, but I think pretty much every hardcore Nintendo-for-life fan is what they are partly because of nostalgia. Sm4sh could have given us every stage from Nintendo 64 but instead gives us one... my least favorite (other than perhaps the Metroid Stage). Sorry if I sound unappreciative, I absolutely love Sm4sh but I would give anything to be able to play on Hyrule Castle once again!

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
Oooh! How about a free Download of the Ice Climbers for anyone with Smash Wii U and anyone with a New Nintendo 3DS & Smash 3DS...

Faster processing power?? Sounds like it's fast enough for climbing ice. :popo:

(Sorry, I posted this on the wrong page, it's totally off topic.) MY BAD!

Last edited:

AceGamer

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, why not. If it is Project MELEE, shouldn't it have all the melee characters?
Actually it was only Project Melee in the beginning, the "M" doesn't stand for anything anymore really. Plus if they were really trying to have all the melee characters then Dr. Mario wouldn't be a costume and they wouldn't have given Toon Link some of Young Links attributes. They brought back Mewtwo and Roy because they're easily the most popular Melee vets

J.C. VOX

Smash Rookie
Premium
NNID
J.C. VOX
Switch FC
SW-5792-0831-3802
The amount of love and dedication that's poured into the development of Project M never ceases to amaze me.

Top Bottom