• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M 3.02 Released! (Changelog in post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kati

Smash Lord
I've noticed that 6 of the 7 stages on the bottom row promote neutral starting positions regardless of controller ports, but Dreamland always has one person on the bottom and one person on the left platform. Anyone able to replicate/explain this?

GoldLion

Smash Rookie
I know this is a repetitive question, but somehow, despite having gameconfig.txt on root, it still gives me the "too many codes" on CFG USB loader, anyone could lend me a hand with this?
I use a NTSC Brawl (on a wfbs partition), CFG USB loader 70, and the lastest projectM release 3.02

Emg3

Smash Cadet
i still can't get the hackless full set to work i go through stage builder and the launcher comes up but when I hit play I get black screened. anyone else have this issue?

Ragiroth

Smash Cadet
Ok so I just downloaded 3.2. I had 3.0. I took everything of 3.0 out of my SD card, and put the whole folder of 3.2 in there? When I go to play it, it takes me to the new startup screen. I hit "Play". But then it takes me back to the Wii home menu.
What did I do wrong?

Also, I downloaded the hackless Wii ZIP (Full Set) btw. Any help would be appreciated, because this is a completely new problem.

Johnny Heart Gold

Smash Journeyman
Ok so I just downloaded 3.2. I had 3.0. I took everything of 3.0 out of my SD card, and put the whole folder of 3.2 in there? When I go to play it, it takes me to the new startup screen. I hit "Play". But then it takes me back to the Wii home menu.
What did I do wrong?

Also, I downloaded the hackless Wii ZIP (Full Set) btw. Any help would be appreciated, because this is a completely new problem.
I had that problem last night, what I did was to delete everything from my SD and format it, tbut first I copy everything to my laptop then paste it there again and it work, hope it helps you

Ragiroth

Smash Cadet
Well the good news, that it worked. Bad news is, that I think it's still 3.0. I don't see any of the new costumes or stages. Is there something I'm missing now? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom