• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M 3.0 Online + Friend Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giga-Bowser

Smash Rookie
3652-0313-4262

I work at home and will leave a second monitor on the friend roster, so I'm usually down to play whenever.

Main Ganon, Link, and Zelda. msg me your code and I'll add you.

Jasn

Smash Rookie
I wanna play Project M!

Friend Code: 4772-1394-3435

User Name: Jasn

Let me know if you added me.

Jasn

Smash Rookie
I wanna play Project M!

I've added everyone here.

Friend Code: 4772-1394-3435

User Name: Jasn

Let me know when you add me.

sephinrothz

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone, i just got project M today and looking to have some fun battles with anyone who is interested. If you wanna play, reply with friend code or at my email, dude600@aol.com. Thanks
My friend code is 2964-9298-3646

sephinrothz

Smash Rookie
3652-0313-4262

I work at home and will leave a second monitor on the friend roster, so I'm usually down to play whenever.

Added you. Here is my code if your interested in playing

2964-9298-3646

TokinXDaily

Smash Rookie
3652-0313-4262

I added you, my fc is 2796-3947-1812

TheTibbs

Smash Rookie
Just started playing and looking for some people to help me get better.

Add me 3054-1430-6328

Last edited:

TokinXDaily

Smash Rookie
Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong because the people who added me don't show up & I've added them

sephinrothz

Smash Rookie
Just added you
Hey Tokin, i see that you added me but it is still awaiting registration (i already added you). My only guess is maybe you gave the wrong code by accident. Are you 100% sure the code you gave here, is exactly the one in game without mistake. Thats the only thing i can think of cause people added you but your still awaiting registration. Let me know if this helps at all

MoonlapseOpethian

Smash Journeyman
Click the link in my sig. You'll find an active group for discussing Project M and trading codes. It's alot more personal, and it's actually rather fast for exchanging codes. A document exists that allows you to add your code to it, and add any other code there, and you can tag whoever you've added and they'll add you back. It's a great system, and it's personal, seeing as... well, it's Facebook.

TokinXDaily

Smash Rookie
Hey Tokin, i see that you added me but it is still awaiting registration (i already added you). My only guess is maybe you gave the wrong code by accident. Are you 100% sure the code you gave here, is exactly the one in game without mistake. Thats the only thing i can think of cause people added you but your still awaiting registration. Let me know if this helps at all
Yes I'm positive that's it, wasn't i just playing online with you xD

Last edited:

Hypnotize

Smash Rookie
Just got the game. New to the Boards. Ready to Smash.

1979-5625-4531

I main Ganondorf, Kirby, Marth, and Falco. I also play around with Luigi, Falcon, and a handful of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom