• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M 3.0 Online + Friend Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf0915

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! Trying to find people to play with. I live in Chicago, Il. I've played with people anywhere in the United States and outside.

Donny
1164 - 1776 - 4802

Add me.

Guel

Smash Journeyman
Dude not going to lie i seriously forgot xD. Around what time wil you be on so i know when to get on?

Raphius

Smash Cadet
Hate Nintendos online matching system but would LOVE to play some Project M online! I can't promise to check the message boards here every moment but shoot me an email at JakeMitchell22@gmail.com. It's connected to my phone so I'll get it right away. I'm normally available anytime after 6pm EST during the week and on weekends throughout the day.

Friend code: 4041 9596 8792

Feel free to Add me! I'm also available to play right now.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Didn't you get a thread locked for this exact same thing? Why don't you just use the IRC chat like the admins told you too?

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
Hey guys! Trying to find people to play with. I live in Chicago, Il. I've played with people anywhere in the United States and outside.

Donny
1164 - 1776 - 4802

Add me.
I added ya Donny add me back Matt 4084-8961-7331

ozzydube

Smash Rookie
Hate Nintendos online matching system but would LOVE to play some Project M online! I can't promise to check the message boards here every moment but shoot me an email at JakeMitchell22@gmail.com. It's connected to my phone so I'll get it right away. I'm normally available anytime after 6pm EST during the week and on weekends throughout the day.

Friend code: 4041 9596 8792

Feel free to Add me! I'm also available to play right now.
added you lol

Phoenix502

Smash Ace
NNID
Phoenix502
3DS FC
4811-6967-8095
Didn't you get a thread locked for this exact same thing? Why don't you just use the IRC chat like the admins told you too?
given the fact that a majority of the replies on this thread are by people with newly created accounts, apparently the IRC wasn't made clear enough.

of course, I go on the xat chat "DaBessDI", and despite people's opinion that xat sucks, you'll often find plenty of people to face... night times are the most active on that chat...

not sure if it's the one you're talking about, but someone on there (I'm pretty certain it's unholydeath) made a blogspot and put an IRC chat underneath the main xat one. I don't use it, so I don't know if it is or not... but I figure it's worth pointing out.

ozzydube

Smash Rookie
given the fact that a majority of the replies on this thread are by people with newly created accounts, apparently the IRC wasn't made clear enough.

of course, I go on the xat chat "DaBessDI", and despite people's opinion that xat sucks, you'll often find plenty of people to face... night times are the most active on that chat...

not sure if it's the one you're talking about, but someone on there (I'm pretty certain it's unholydeath) made a blogspot and put an IRC chat underneath the main xat one. I don't use it, so I don't know if it is or not... but I figure it's worth pointing out.
added me up bro

FatTreeWizard

Smash Rookie

Donny
1164 - 1776 - 4802
I'm sorta new to smash, but i got shffls and others so add me

2664-1790-0740

Blakebtb23

Smash Apprentice
Well, this seems like a great thread for me, as most of you are noobs from Illinois, just like me, as I live near Chicago.

Friend code is 3007-7967-6124.

I'll add everyone from this thread soon.

ozzydube

Smash Rookie
hey if up for talking use the WIIU Chat and playing some project M on ur wii i think its helps out for people who dont have a laptop and if any mess up you'll know right away and just restart the match again ...... add me up

Last edited:

XG4Legend

Smash Journeyman
My FC is 4256-7077-6319.
Anyone interested in a 2v2 tomorrow at 8pm EST? I already have one guy. I just need 2 more

Godking123

Smash Journeyman
Added you back, Is there any way that we'd be able to communicate? To know when your online and vise versa
when someone adds you back it will tell you their status of whether they are online or not. Or you can constantly change your message under your name so people on your list will see it and maybe play you. They will only see what you said under your name, if they are online. For example, you can change the message to "Someone join my battle," or "I will host. Join." Edit: @ Eskelsen Eskelsen Added you.

Last edited:

Eskelsen

Smash Cadet
NNID
Eskelsen
when someone adds you back it will tell you their status of whether they are online or not. Or you can constantly change your message under your name so people on your list will see it and maybe play you. They will only see what you said under your name, if they are online. For example, you can change the message to "Someone join my battle," or "I will host. Join." Edit: @ Eskelsen Eskelsen Added you.
Alright Thanks, I added you. Hit me up if you ever catch me online.

madluk

Smash Cadet
NNID
Madluk4745
hello all, I'm new to smashboards and wanted to find some decent battles. Add me and ill add you back
my FC is 4342 - 6388 - 1936

FatTreeWizard

Smash Rookie
Alright. Just downloaded wifi safe and ready 2 play online. If u wanna play me reply w/ fc

2664-1790-0740

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom