• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Link II

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
Some of you have known about this for a while, but the Link Boards community is going to be releasing a video hopefully sometime by the end of the year. It's codenamed "Project Link 2", a sequel to our first piece of work.

After departing from SWF, the original Link Boards community started this video project to remain tightly bonded. After the first video had been released, we decided to go to work on the second. Famous names such as Deva, Legan, KirinBlaze, Izaw, ArkiveZero and Scabe will be collaborating on this project, with editing from R-wan and Izaw.

(Sorry, but we've already filled up the slots for people who want to participate)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdxK8SnTuD8

This is the trailer we released for Project Link II. I hope all of you will support it once it is released!

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I tried to embed the video in the OP but failed LOL. Here it is in embedded form.

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OdxK8SnTuD8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OdxK8SnTuD8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

But yeah I love the trailer and I can't wait for when it comes out.

Ugh I'm so lazy to get my clips in.

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
(Sorry, but we've already filled up the slots for people who want to participate)
:(

Oh well. I think I just started considering picking up Link for the first time after randoming him a few times after you guys had been thinking about this for a while. Haha, maybe by Project Link III :D Maybe I'll even have some tourney experience by then!

It's always awesome to see the top Link players kicking butt. I loved the first one. Can't wait to see this one.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Wafflez, when the project link 2 would be ready???
The project won't be ready for another month or two at least, IYM!. (Got the ! this time)

WaffleZ is currently finishing accepting combos, and then he has to actually download them all and start working on them. So it'll be a little while. Wait patiently. :)

IYM!

Smash Lord
this &quot;!&quot; is part of my nick (Chile)
i see...

Well, nothing to do , only wait

other thing Anonano,- out of topic- this weekend i will prove the strategy that you gave to beat wolf in match up treath (verticals combos) i hope this tactic work :):):)

thanks for remember the "!" jajaja :laugh::):laugh:

Top Bottom