• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Ganondorf - Help get de-cloneing Ganon in smash ultimate trending!

The24thGanondorf

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1418-7666-1581
I'm having trouble getting the Oot Ganondorf hack to work. First off, whenever I try copying all the project m files into my build of project m, version 3.6, it says there is not enough space on the SD card. I have the homebrew channel installed. Do I have to delete everything on my SD card except for the homebrew channel and this mod? I can run the sword ganon mod, but when I put whatever I can on my SD card without erasing my original files, I get the Oot Ganondorf icon to appear on the CSS. When I select it, it just gives me Zelda. And when I start a match with Lucario or Wario, the game crashes. I heard somewhere that you're supposed to use those extra .rel files that come with the download. Also, there is no readme in the download. Can anyone tell me if I have to replace everything or if I only need to replace certain files? Because replacing just the fighter folder with the Oot Ganondorf and Ganon .pac files does not work. Any info will be appreciated.

EDIT: Ok, so I was able to get the mod to work by replacing everything on my SD card, but I would still like to know which files I need to replace in my project m build so that I can keep my files like my Gecko OS launcher channel. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
hey everyone. so i know this could be a bit late on the draw, but just throwing out a hail mary to get some trending going if possible, i posted some tweets about decloning ganondorf with an alternate moveset as dlc for smash ultimate. if anyone is interested in voting in my poll or doing any sharing - hers a link
https://twitter.com/BronzeGreekGod

ZenythSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2552-4344-0495
man i'd really love to see a Ganon mod for Ultimate inspired by this one
everything's pretty much set in stone at this point, now Ganondorf got some sword attacks :)

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
man i'd really love to see a Ganon mod for Ultimate inspired by this one
everything's pretty much set in stone at this point, now Ganondorf got some sword attacks :)
Im hoping making some noise about this could push for some kinda dlc involving an alt moveset. i dont know if we can really do anything, but i thought id try lol.

Top Bottom