• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman
I have created new recolors/CSPs for Shadow Mario!

Here, take a look at the recolors......

Red

Light Blue

Green

Yellow

I will not edit the emblems on the hats! It's Shadow MARIO! And its going to stay that way! Do Mario's recolors have different emblems on the hats? No they do not. Its going to stay with an M.

I have no idea what to do for the 6th recolor considering theres no 6th Bowser JR recolor as far as I know.

New Shadow Mario CSPs!!!

Here are the new CSPs

Red

Light Blue

Green

Yellow

Note: People who have REV2 who are not on the team, DO NOT USE THESE CSPs! They will not work because they are not in the correct format. I have the ones that are in correct format working. Oh and TheWill, do you want the PNG CSPs?

SonicTheHedgehog02

Smash Journeyman
I have created new recolors/CSPs for Shadow Mario!

Here, take a look at the recolors......

Red

Light Blue

Green

Yellow

I will not edit the emblems on the hats! It's Shadow MARIO! And its going to stay that way! Do Mario's recolors have different emblems on the hats? No they do not. Its going to stay with an M.

I have no idea what to do for the 6th recolor considering theres no 6th Bowser JR recolor as far as I know.

New Shadow Mario CSPs!!!

Here are the new CSPs

Red

Light Blue

Green

Yellow

Note: People who have REV2 who are not on the team, DO NOT USE THESE CSPs! They will not work because they are not in the correct format. I have the ones that are in correct format working. Oh and TheWill, do you want the PNG CSPs?

pretty good! we will use these! mind sending me them?

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
When you get it can you send me a copy because I want to try to recolor it. Also what do you want Bowser JR's Recolors to be?
Wow I have to say this project is getting better. Im actually starting to get hyped again for this project to become a reality.. now if we could just get amy up and running again...

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
This project WILL become a reality!
it better, this isn't just some random character that would be cool for brawl this is bowser jr and shadow mario which is completely awesome and with the clone engine around the corner i would like to see more complete characters out there

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
it better, this isn't just some random character that would be cool for brawl this is bowser jr and shadow mario which is completely awesome and with the clone engine around the corner i would like to see more complete characters out there
The clone engine? You mean how you can put link over toonlink slong as they have the same bone count or something like that right? I think tabuu does porting right?

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
The clone engine? You mean how you can put link over toonlink slong as they have the same bone count or something like that right? I think tabuu does porting right?
no man don't you check out smash workshop general every now and then lol it's adding new characters and dant is using the forbidden 7 slots

Camonsters

Smash Apprentice
I'm doing the retextures of bowser jr. I have both bandanas done and im making them match zeldas recolours.

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman
An all new recolor for Shadow Mario was just finished by me!

Here it is......

Yes, an all new WHITE Shadow Mario! Also a new CSP has just been finished. Sorry for the long wait. I had no access to a computer yesterday so I couldn't finish the textures until now. And upload them of course

THE NEW CSP!

White

Like I said before, DONT USE THIS CSP! It is not in the correct format! thewill and Sonic I will send you Shadow Mario CSPS/TEXTURES V2 later on. This recolor goes under 05.

dpgthirteen

Smash Apprentice
I am so happy to see this running again Bowser Jr should have been in brawl to begin with, hope he makes it in what ever super smash bros is next with out hackers

Thewill

Smash Apprentice
An all new recolor for Shadow Mario was just finished by me!

Here it is......

Yes, an all new WHITE Shadow Mario! Also a new CSP has just been finished. Sorry for the long wait. I had no access to a computer yesterday so I couldn't finish the textures until now. And upload them of course

THE NEW CSP!

White

Like I said before, DONT USE THIS CSP! It is not in the correct format! thewill and Sonic I will send you Shadow Mario CSPS/TEXTURES V2 later on. This recolor goes under 05.
I like this recolour. Though the CSP isn't transparent.

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
Ah, I like that idea. I won't make it since I am not that good with textures.
Good thing I already started this and it's in the ZIP you downloaded... excellent idea, right?

If it isn't already obvious, I pretty much left. This project has seriously gone to hell.

Top Bottom