• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Professor MGW (Samus) vs The Black Prince (Donkey Kong)

Hippieslayer

Smash Ace
Good job on the lolspike in the end... but....

Ugh, the samus needs to l2block the second jab and if not at least di'ing away from DK. Black Prince had several chances to simply fmash Samus after hitting her with a jab combo in this video.

Furthermore please use all of DK's moves, were where the utilts and downtils? You should use Dtilt instead of jabs and you should punish with utilt when you can, with Dtilt may trip and it semi comboes into itself, it's often possible to hit twice with dtilt and then ftilt and then downb which hurts a hell of a lot more than two jabs and with Utilt you have the huge advantage of putting your opponent above you allowing from frame lock aerials.

In short stop throwing random smashes at low percentages and start racking up damage using tilts and downb (and grounded upb when you get a chance) then unleash those smashes when you want to kill.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
stop using bombs. there are one of the worst moves of ANY character n this game

stop using bombs. there are one of the worst moves of ANY character n this game
This pretty much sums up the major problem. There were multiple opportunities where you could have rushed down DK as he was trying to get out of the water. Make sure that you only use missiles when your descending, not ascending, otherwise you get some of the lag from the missile being shot, and you're left helpless for a longer period of time.

You should stop by the Samus boards, I'm sure the other Samuses would love to critique you.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
This pretty much sums up the major problem. There were multiple opportunities where you could have rushed down DK as he was trying to get out of the water. Make sure that you only use missiles when your descending, not ascending, otherwise you get some of the lag from the missile being shot, and you're left helpless for a longer period of time.

You should stop by the Samus boards, I'm sure the other Samuses would love to critique you.
thanks (i know i read this late lol) ill try to get more of my samus vids up.

Top Bottom