• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prof. Wiley, Preparing for duty.

Wiley

Dreamer
NNID
MrWiley
I am a little late to this board but I figured I should say hello either way. It's only been a few days as is.

I am doing my homework, non stop... and getting a very wide range control of the cast. With the fancy new graphics on the Wii U, I will be setting up very in depth tutorials and techniques in general or for specific MUs in video and written formats.
The goal is to help those just starting get familiar with the game in a way that doesn't make it feel impossible to catch up at this point... because it's not.
And to get the intermediate level players up to competetive speed. I'd just like this game to have as healthy and happy a player base as we can muster, and if taking some time to share what I've learned so far to boost the next guy is possible... why not!?
(Dr. Wily might scowl... Prof. Oak may not recognise the title...) But Prof. Wiley will be the name I don for said tutorials when I complete them :D

Best of luck to all of you, and I look forward to meeting the odd one of you in FG or perhaps the future Tournament scenes down the line!

This idea is still in developement. But it can't hurt to say hello along the way :D

-Wiley

Last edited:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
@ Wiley Wiley Hello and welcome to smashboards, even though you're only recent as a user. If you have any questions relating to the site, don't be afraid to ask the moderators about it (Usernames are marked in red) in the question thread.

Enjoy your stay on the boards and have a smashing time.:colorful:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Hello there, Dr. Wily. :4megaman:

I kid, I kid. Welcome to Smashboards/Crashboards! :laugh:

Wiley

Dreamer
NNID
MrWiley
@ Wiley Wiley Hello and welcome to smashboards, even though you're only recent as a user. If you have any questions relating to the site, don't be afraid to ask the moderators about it (Usernames are marked in red) in the question thread.

Enjoy your stay on the boards and have a smashing time.:colorful:
Ty for the welcome! I did notice the red, and their fancy pants banner as well. Good to know they're ready for questions when they arise though, thanks :]

Hello there, Dr. Wily. :4megaman:

I kid, I kid. Welcome to Smashboards/Crashboards! :laugh:
I can't help but grinning a little when FG puts me on the Dr. Wily stage at just the right moments >;D

thank you! and hello to you too.

Wiley

Dreamer
NNID
MrWiley
Oh damn... now we're talking references. That combination of a Dr. would be terrifying to have looking after you at any clinic. Mostly just because of Farnsworth, hue

and ty :D

Top Bottom