• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prodigy Kid Tournament (Nor Cal) - 03/22 feat. Lucien, Hella, KOF, Zoap and Hostility

WassupJB

Smash Lord

mkmelee

Smash Lord
Thanks for the videos. They were good. Lucien's Wolf was insane, and Hella did alright with Snake, but as a character, I'm kinda disappointed in Snake. I guess there isn't much room for strategy enthusiasts in Brawl.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
Kof is really just a nice guy, probably nicest guy I know period, in or out of smash. Anyway kof and zoap are pretty good friends. Kof told zoap, and cerienian (who didn't really hear kof lol), that he wants to throw it off stage to have a more balanced match.

Oryan was right.

RPK

Smash Lord
I think it was more worded like "I hate items." And he threw it off one at a time. Though I didnt really make it out too much...It was something along those lines and I lol'd. But thats what I remembered

Thrull

Smash Cadet
I think it was more worded like "I hate items." And he threw it off one at a time. Though I didnt really make it out too much...It was something along those lines and I lol'd. But thats what I remembered
Bet it's just one big mind game. One day, at an important game, he's going to suddenly turn around and chuck them into the other person's face while they wait!

Heh, kidding, but it's nice to see ZSS kick that much ***, even without the chunks of suit. It was pretty **** scary. Does he use the C-stick to down smash that quick in rapid succession?

WassupJB

Smash Lord
Bet it's just one big mind game. One day, at an important game, he's going to suddenly turn around and chuck them into the other person's face while they wait!

Heh, kidding, but it's nice to see ZSS kick that much ***, even without the chunks of suit. It was pretty **** scary. Does he use the C-stick to down smash that quick in rapid succession?
yeah he said he'd do that at a big tourney to someone he doesn't know LOL. (throwing the suit at em)

about the c-stick...i'm not sure, you'd have to ask him. KOF is gonna make zss high tier. lol.

Cisne

Smash Apprentice
I think is foolish to not use suit parts. Wont rob use his downB ? Please...

Btw , crawl taunt.....epic

TheTruth07

Smash Rookie
i was looking for some tournament vids and found this thread. where are you guys all located at? my friends and i are outta stockton and have been looking for a good tourney...

WassupJB

Smash Lord
this tourney was in santa clara (near san jose). but most people located *looks at the thread again*...lol all of these people are either from antioch or concord.

Top Bottom