• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - MLG Anaheim 2014 Problems with the hotels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'm sure this isn't MLG's fault but I would just like to bring this problem to their attention.

When reserving a room about 2 weeks ago I called the two hotels on the MLG page that said if you were a part of the MLG convention then you would get a discount. I called these hotels and when I spoke with them about the discount, they had no idea what I was talking about. They had never heard of MLG or the discount which others had gotten. I even spoke with at least 3-4 different employees of both hotels and they insisted I was lying or I was trying some scam to get a room for cheaper.

I'm not the only person this has happened to either. some others from st. louis were also in the same boat as I was.

I'm now staying at some hotel 5 blocks away because the hotels tried to charge me full price.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
I'm sure this isn't MLG's fault but I would just like to bring this problem to their attention.

When reserving a room about 2 weeks ago I called the two hotels on the MLG page that said if you were a part of the MLG convention then you would get a discount. I called these hotels and when I spoke with them about the discount, they had no idea what I was talking about. They had never heard of MLG or the discount which others had gotten. I even spoke with at least 3-4 different employees of both hotels and they insisted I was lying or I was trying some scam to get a room for cheaper.

I'm not the only person this has happened to either. some others from st. louis were also in the same boat as I was.

I'm now staying at some hotel 5 blocks away because the hotels tried to charge me full price.

That sucks :\

I bet if you had played them some of that sweet sexy saxophone of yours, they would have given you the proper rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom