• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Problem with Zamus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davy Jones

Smash Ace
I've got a problem. I can't switch to Zamus ingame (without FS) Does this work only on some stages? I tried 2 switch between 2 allstar stages.

jibbyjaont

Smash Journeyman
Try doing it in battle and not in the waiting room like Popsicle said. Also, try to continuously press the up and down on the D-pad. Don't just stop once you hit them both a couple times.

V1RU5

Smash Rookie
It works on all stages but good luck pulling it off. Its very hard to do.

And you are correct man of popsicle you cannot do it in the waiting room.

jibbyjaont gives the best advice by spamming away.

Also, make sure your opponent knows what your doing lol.. or you will get punished to no end without ever successfully transforming.

Best advice.. hold down L sonnnnn!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Q: How do I play as Zero-Suit Samus (aka ZSS, Zamus)?

A: Besides Samus' Final Smash which will switch her in her suit of armor to zero-suit (and vice-versa), you can start a match as ZSS by holding down a shield button between the character select screen and the stage selection menu. This can also be done for controllers in the slot of a CPU opponent to have them start as ZSS.

Additionally, you can also shed your armor at any time by hitting up-down-up on the d-pad (very quickly). If you have a FS charged, you can do this transformation and still have it to use as ZSS. The only way to transform from ZSS back to Samus is through her Final Smash. See this Dojo update for more.
Mashing away your control pad seems to be the only way. I can never get it down, so just hold L/R and call it good :bee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom