• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Problem with Unlocking Codes, Music and Challenges

Laeryn

Smash Rookie
Hi.
I'm posting this to get some help with a problem I'm having.
Some days ago, I used a code to unlock all characters and stages (I'm a Pal user, but I recently got a US Brawl for better hacking, and didn't want to restart everything).

The problem is: the code has somehow unlocked all the challenges, and the game shows them as if I completed all of them. But some things are out of place: musics, for example.
I can't unlock the songs you get by completing challenges, because the game thinks I already did that (but the songs don't show in the My Music menu).

Is there any way to fix that? Maybe a code that unlock all songs, or something that makes all songs available in My Music?

I hope you can help me.

KyuubiDemon1

Smash Apprentice
remove the code that caused it i believe there is no fix for it but you can try i think you should just leave the code alone

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Hi.
I'm posting this to get some help with a problem I'm having.
Some days ago, I used a code to unlock all characters and stages (I'm a Pal user, but I recently got a US Brawl for better hacking, and didn't want to restart everything).

The problem is: the code has somehow unlocked all the challenges, and the game shows them as if I completed all of them. But some things are out of place: musics, for example.
I can't unlock the songs you get by completing challenges, because the game thinks I already did that (but the songs don't show in the My Music menu).

Is there any way to fix that? Maybe a code that unlock all songs, or something that makes all songs available in My Music?

I hope you can help me.
Remove the code, use a code like...Peach's Turnips turn into CD's, then just get all the songs that way. It works and it's much simpler :laugh: I earned mine the hard way...

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Superscope that shoots CD's is SO much faster than turnip->cd thing i just need to remember where that code is though
Ok, Mr. Chuy, I'll take your word for it. By the way, there's still quite a few requests in the Factory that need to be done...

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Ok, Mr. Chuy, I'll take your word for it. By the way, there's still quite a few requests in the Factory that need to be done...
Code:
Superscope shoots CDs
4A000000 8098D528
D2000000 00000003
2C06003E 40820008
38C0000B 60000000
90DD08C0 00000000
Yeah people haven't gotten to work on them cuz the site has been going crazy for the past 2 days

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Code:
Superscope shoots CDs
4A000000 8098D528
D2000000 00000003
2C06003E 40820008
38C0000B 60000000
90DD08C0 00000000
Yeah people haven't gotten to work on them cuz the site has been going crazy for the past 2 days
I couldn't get on at all yesterday...:laugh: that explains it

Flower For Od

Smash Cadet
Is there a code for " have all musics " or something like turnips = cd , for PAL VERSION ? Plz

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Don't listen to these people. Once you use that code and "unlock" the challenges, you can't unlock anything related to them ever. This includes music associated with events, stage parts, etc.

While those codes are amazing, they aren't very beneficial. If you wanted to replace every single song in Brawl, you couldn't because you don't have the challenge songs.

What you need to do is use a separate save file with everything already unlocked on it.

1. Download this save file (NTSC) or this (PAL). Yes, these are 100% completed and will unlock EVERYTHING.
2. Place the data.bin in \private\wii\title\RSBx\ (where x is E for the NTSC/US version and P for the PAL/European version). If you already have a private folder, rename that temporarily to privateold.
3. Insert the SD card.
4. Go to Home > Wii Options > Data Management > Save Data > Wii > SD Card tab.
5. If you already have a save file, you must delete it from the Wii Memory (not SD card, obviously.) Caution, as this will delete everything you have done beforehand!
6. Copy the save from the SD Card to the Wii's memory by clicking the save in the SD Card tab and clicking the 'Copy' action.

You're done! I hope that was easy to understand!

Top Bottom