• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pro Falco

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
Anyone got any videos of a good falco ?

I've seen sethlons vids but I need some more to improve my falco game anyone kind enough to link me to any good falco players that play on a competitive level?

deadringers

Smash Cadet
If i find anything i'll let you know but until then sethlon is the best bet...

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Sorry but i think its a bit wrong that in this thread you post a video of yourself, insinuating that your a "pro falco"

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Jinx and Sethlon seem to have the best Falco vids for watching as of now.

Jeiro

Smash Rookie
I haven't seen any of Jinx's videos lying around, NJ. Could you point us in the direction of them by chance?

Repulse X

Smash Apprentice
Can anyone explai what happens at the end of the video at about 3:16 where he comes barely above the ledge and phantasms? Which way do you move the control stick from the edge in order to do that?

Iwan

Smash Ace
Haha...wow, props to Jinx. I played him (many, many, many weeks ago)...pretty sure i still have him added as a friend, but anyway, he was an average brawler at that point.

That's certainly not the case now. Jinx, if you're reading this, nice. ****ing. falco. Glad you found a character man. Good job against Kdj.

Top Bottom