• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Princess of Light~A Zelda Combo Vid by Darkatma

Zoap

Smash Master
well i guess im gonna be the first to not find this very interesting. I will say that you do have a good zelda, but your opponents didnt seem to be that well know(wheres Zeldafreak?!?). I liked the music. I also dont think I enjoyed this much due to I play with Kawn and I've seen what he does with Zelda against top competitiors. But I will say this, This was the best Zelda Combo vid I have seen as I think Royal Blood, Twilight Princess and Them Heels make me horny all suck something awful, and that this is 10x if not more better than those. Sorry if I offend anyone but I feel I should at least put my honest opinion. Keep going Zelda is awesome

darkatma

Smash Hero
well i guess im gonna be the first to not find this very interesting. I will say that you do have a good zelda, but your opponents didnt seem to be that well know(wheres Zeldafreak?!?). I liked the music. I also dont think I enjoyed this much due to I play with Kawn and I've seen what he does with Zelda against top competitiors. But I will say this, This was the best Zelda Combo vid I have seen as I think Royal Blood, Twilight Princess and Them Heels make me horny all suck something awful, and that this is 10x if not more better than those. Sorry if I offend anyone but I feel I should at least put my honest opinion. Keep going Zelda is awesome
haha I'd agree too. Zeldafreak is actually tagged Xenu in these clips, he didnt play peach at all that day.
And kawn's zelda is teh sex, you cant compare anyone else's to his, coz his is too good. :lick:

HylianLord

Smash Ace
hehe, atma DOES use sheik. for proof check this out ^^... and u traveled all the way and i didn't get to play ur zelda at all T_T. not cool lol

http://z11.invisionfree.com/MVGC/index.php?showtopic=173

yay for monta vista gaming club =)

and kawn is crazy. he has patience... something that most ppl do not have. he didn't complain once when we played two 7 minute matches in a row where i was IC ><.

AxemRed

Smash Journeyman
They say a good combo video makes you want to play as the featured character. Well, now I want to try playing as Zelda. Nice video, keep it up.

Zoap

Smash Master
can i play with u guys the next time one of those things happen, i never have anyone to play wit :(

Zoap

Smash Master
can i just be a part of ur highschools :) lol my highschool was so lame we never had this stuff

Zoap

Smash Master
winning is fun but u know playing smash is better, i wont use my main!! PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ GOD(that means u zhu :) )

Les Money

Smash Cadet
very nice very nice. i liked the part where you up+b-ed down and falco thought you were going away. then falco turns around to a kick in the beak

darkatma

Smash Hero
They say a good combo video makes you want to play as the featured character. Well, now I want to try playing as Zelda. Nice video, keep it up.
Haha i just noticed your name :p
Super Mario RPG was the best snes game ever. And thanks :p

WAHH i love your spikes <3
Yep i love them too =)

very nice very nice. i liked the part where you up+b-ed down and falco thought you were going away. then falco turns around to a kick in the beak
haha 'mindgames' at work :p

darkatma

Smash Hero
Haha half the posts on this page are mine >< whoops

sorry noticed a few things, and one minor update:

Pretty solid vid. I was planning on making a Zelda combo vid myself.

The WoZ of Pain is deserving of footage, after all.
1) You changed your icon! Where's the zelda!!
2) Isnt WoZ of pain a bit redundant on the words? Or is it Wall of Zarona of pain :p

Nice Vid really helped
Mhm no problem :) , though take note that some of the zelda combos shown aren't really that realistic, most are very situational. I just come up with random stuff at random situations :p Sometimes its far safer to just be precise with the fairs and bairs.

And minor update yesterday night: I changed the youtube version, it's now user friendly and NOT desynched, because i removed the in-game sound completely :p At least people can enjoy the music now! And quality is slightly better than google vid, so you can actually see hyrule castle and fire temple on that map in the beginning like in the download version!

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
Very nice, the fox i think it was could of Di'd better and a shield grab on ganon lmao but ya, thats not your fault right? Nice use of the sex kick alot of people make the mistake of not using that move because its not easy and great spike work also another underused move overall great job with the presentation of the video. Your on your way

-[Tc]

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
You used one of my all time favorite songs for like the first five seconds (Anceint Hero OC Remix)

great job... I would like to see more mindgame trickery stuff... I dunno... just seemed like the competition wasn't up to your level to me...

darkatma

Smash Hero
You used one of my all time favorite songs for like the first five seconds (Anceint Hero OC Remix)

great job... I would like to see more mindgame trickery stuff... I dunno... just seemed like the competition wasn't up to your level to me...
:p Well i couldn't really use Ancient Hero, since lavagolem already has a combo vid using that song. I opted to use it as my intro =]

And yea i've realized recently that my zelda back then wasn't as solid as i want it to be. I'm gonna try new ways to apply stuff to my game, see if i can do a better job and step it up :p

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Finally a good Zelda combo video. i havent seen any good vids but this was great
but how is ur sheik.???

Top Bottom