• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prince of all Cosmos

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Read the topic. It's less than 40 replies. We've talked about the game on a Nintendo system that he did appear in. We also then talked about how that still wouldn't give him much of a chance.

Seriously, I can udnerstand not reading through a 200 post topic, but less than 40? If you set your UserCP to 40 posts per page (like I do), that's a single page.

Chickenboy666

Smash Ace
The Prince rulz
Katamari Damacy rulz

The Prince would be a cool addition to Brawl as he appeared in Pacman World Rally, I like him much more than Pacman. And the King would be a special Adventure-Mode boss

Croco

Smash Lord
I've got some awesome news.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/360-...tiful-Katamari-By-the-End-of-2007-49790.shtml

If this website is to be trusted, we may get a Katamari game for Wii. Which means that the Prince will be eligible for Smash Bros!

Or at least eligible for Smash Bros. 4.
Yeah I heard about that a few days ago..
I wouldn't be surprised if the prince makes in Brawl.
The game is coming out in Nov.. hmm.
Even know I am not a fan of Katamari.. to be honest I rather see the Prince of all Cosmos then Pac-Man.
If the Prince gets in for Namco it would be awesome to see a Katamari stage.

OysterMeister

Smash Journeyman
The Prince would be a great character. And, well....
IF the rumor is true and the Wii does get a Katamari game in November...
I'm pretty sure Brawl would be a late holiday release, so there's a good chance that it might debut AFTER the Katamari for the wii comes out, even if only by a few days.
And it's not like Sakurai said the character had to appear on a Nintendo system before they began development, they just had to be on a nintendo system before they appear in Brawl. So if the Prince is added, but no one says or reveals anything until after Katamari on the Wii rolls out, would that be a workable loophole?

It's a longshot, I know, but if someone at Namco asks, Sakurai might just let the Prince get away with it.

Oh, and by far the best stage idea from Katamari would be the King of All Cosmos himself. Y'know, he's flying through space, doing strange poses, and you're just there, fighting on him. Maybe every now and then he could shoot eye lazers at you, or fly into a star.

chansen

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure the game that is coming out for the Wii is katamari styled but is actually a completely different game (something to do with painting with a ball of paint), just made by the same people. Or maybe that was a different game...

I think if you were to fight on the king, he'd have to shoot a rainbow at you at some point or you'd respawn from his mouth or something weird.

But in the end, I cant really see the prince making brawl...too bad.

Top Bottom