• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Press Kit with 240+ pictures (Items not in Direct featured)

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The daily pic threads somehow get more action then this whopping 240 picture update
A lot of them are a bit more specific than this. Captions help. We only have a guess of most of these roles each item plays when it shows up on here. It doesn't tell us music, who is a stage hazard or not(it took till the direct to really confirm Koume & Kotake's status due to them only showing up once in the Gerudo Valley stage, which seemed to be the case due to his wording, just not 100% confirmed. Then another Miiverse post simply repeated it to drive it home for everyone. What's odd is not once Sakurai bothered to actually say "They're a stage hazard", even if it seems obvious, respectively. To note, the first Miiverse implied it. The direct showed them doing stuff to help make it obvious, not an implication, and the last one gave enough context to confirm it by saying they won't appear on FD Mode. Since items possibly can be turned on in FD Mode, it was beyond unlikely they could've been an Assist Trophy. That's the context, to clarify.)

TheUltraDeino

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheUltraDeino
3DS FC
3866-8826-1729
I'm just gonna say the surprised Pit behind ZSS pic is my favorite. Pit's expression reminds me of one of his expressions from KI:U. For some reason I can't get enough of Pit's new expressions, but considering his lack of expressions in Brawl, how could I not get enough of how much life expressions Pit has in this game? In other words, I want to see more of that angel's expressions.

EDIT: Now with the pic.

More Pit expressions plz. :p
geez, that is worse clipping than Zelda's leg

Top Bottom