• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Press 22's/Urban Shinobi's Shop. We Fly High!

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
1. Link: http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/2/29/250px-Foxsfas.jpg
2. I want it to have this picture scaled down to fit a banner, with sort of trippy type of a dark background and the text on the upper right corner.
3. Text and Font: It should say Waffle and it should have the graffiti font you used in your last picture.
4. Anything else: Make sure it is an average banner size for this board.

Mccdbz5

Smash Journeyman
I want a signature with Super Smash Bros. Melee characters in it, to sort of advertise our little team thing. These are the four images I would like in the signature, and the four user names I would like to go under the four characters:

Mccdbz5

SupaNova

StealthKiller

Saiyan Knight

The user names I want with each character are under the character I want them for. I don't want you to use the full bodies in the signature, as it would be too big anyway. Instead, I just want you to get the upper body halves. I want to have the characters in the order that I put them, from left to right, with the user names I provided, to be at their waists. I want the text to be neat if possible, and colored white. For the background, you could use a picture of the level "Final Destination," from Super Smash Bros. Melee. Also, if possible, could you put "X|x]GE[x|X" (without the quotes) above the characters, almost at the top of the signature? If you can, it would be just fine to use the same text as you do for the user names. If you can make the signature, thank you :).

Press22

Smash Journeyman
I'll do yours sonic and why do you need one twist I'll make it anyway for practice but it will probably suck

Press22

Smash Journeyman
hows this sonic, mehh badd work tell me if you want me to do it over and if so try getting me a backround pic..

Press22

Smash Journeyman
I see, Ive been busy lately guys sozz, Big tourny here for lots of cash so im practicing my waveshining, edgehogging etc etc.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages

Press22

Smash Journeyman
Fo get that im done. tell me whatya think, i can change it if you like.
Pick your fav. (font is diff)

Kerocola

Smash Apprentice
http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w71/BloodyHowl172/

The Pics:
Yeah...that's all the pictures. You don't have to use them all. I work on other things than banners(I obviously suck, which is why I'm requesting help), and I don' t like to be limited to anything, really, so feel free to use what you want and resize and whatnot. I don't want anything in particular in or not. But to be more specific...
There is pics of Fox and Wolf in there, if you want to you can make seperate banners with each, combine them(not recommended), so do one or the other.

The Colors:
For Fox, orange, red, yellow, that type.
Wolf, black, grey, silver.

Text:
No particular font, but put whatever you think looks good, and put "Kero" somewhere.

It's general, which sucks and is good...so if that is too hard because of that...I apologize. And thanks.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
ok i got it perfect thanx press22!!!!!!!!!!!!! my crew member is in desperate need for a sig and after seeing your work and how good u r he really really would appreciate it if you made one for him.

He asked can you make a sig that is a sexy azz neon green and silver with shiek in it. and the text his gamer tag "Grill" and "The I.H.N.C. Crew" please.

Press22

Smash Journeyman
Lol im one of the fastest, but im definatly not the best. First Download Gimp 2.0 and mess around with the stuff.

Top Bottom