• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Preferred controller settings?

Quetz

Smash Rookie
Obviously I'm talking about your settings for when you're playing falco. I'm interested in seeing what people feel is the ideal controller setting for falco, or just what they're using.

For me, I use the default GC controller settings with tilt jumps turned off so that I can do utilts easier. I've been toying with the idea of switching tilts to the C-stick so that i can shield grab faster and such.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
just the standard gamecube layout for me, with tap jump off.

Blad01

Smash Lord
Personnally, i use the standard GC configuration, with tap jump off, to do Uair and Utilts easier.

wangston

Smash Lord
I changed L to attack so I can do his dash attack up smash with out hitting anything and slide across the stage. I still don't have the timing down and only get it off about half the time. I have tap jump on because it really doesn't bother me. To do up tilts you just barley move the controller up.

Tonyyyyyy

Smash Cadet
GC controller, no tap jump. Set R to jump so I can jump -> phantasm quickly for greater distance and no lag. Had a lot of trouble doing that with regular jump, just couldn't move my fingers fast enough.

Set Z to attack which I use only for aerials.

Changed Y to grab.

Top Bottom