• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Praise You: an IC Combo Video

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
ok, since most of you ignore when i posted this a LONG time ago, and i want more views. T_T

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MccIkKfjGQk

this is made of what i had on hand... i haven't played in a long time so don't tell me i need more/new vids. it will happen, just slowly.

any illusion of skill is merely a reflection on the poor play style of my opponents and/or purely situational events/circumstances that occurred in-game. roflmao.

swordgard

Smash Hero
ok, since most of you ignore when i posted this a LONG time ago, and i want more views. T_T

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MccIkKfjGQk

this is made of what i had on hand... i haven't played in a long time so don't tell me i need more/new vids. it will happen, just slowly.

any illusion of skill is merely a reflection on the poor play style of my opponents and/or purely situational events/circumstances that occurred in-game. roflmao.

Needs more/new vids.

No but seriously, learn to infinite, ice locking is so bad lol. Also get better opponents indeeds.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Needs more/new vids.

No but seriously, learn to infinite, ice locking is so bad lol. Also get better opponents indeeds.
lol

and before and quite brawl for halo i could infinite, but it started making me do stupid things. now that i'm picking brawl up again i'm trying to get back to just playing with grab combos and not worry so much about CGs.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Missed alot of kill opportunities ( dthrow to squal hammer lolwut? )
You can regrab after the icelock rather than dash attack , each grab should be a stock.
Never seen that bowser grab though it was cool lol , nice music btw :p

Top Bottom