• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Practicing with Pit

Practicing with Pit

TheBurningBadger

Smash Cadet
NNID
ChibiOfficial
3DS FC
4871-5711-3749
TheBurningBadger submitted a new guide:

Practicing with Pit - You just gotta learn about the Upperdash....

~Pit's main attacks~

1. Palutena's bow: Shoot an arrow that travels at a high speed, you can change the angle of it by

2. Upperdash Arm: Give someone a good upper-cut with one of pit's most powerful moves

3. Guardian Orbitors: Protect yourself from incoming projectiles

4. Power of flight: Shoot yourself high up in the sky with Pit's wings

~Combos~

1. F-throw into F-air

2. B-throw into Dash attack

3 U-throw into U-air

~Info~

1. Pit is faster but weaker compared to Dark Pit

2. Pit is...
Read more about this guide...

Claxus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Claxus
3DS FC
0146-8714-8870
Um... Some of that's not really right. Pit's not any faster than Pittoo. Their only differences are F-tilt, arrows, and side-B. And his dash attack is an extremely good move despite not KOing. Orbitars also block melee attacks... Some of those combos only work in certain conditions, and you missed his main combo (D-throw > F/U-air up to the 50s).

I'll be honest though, there's a few good facts but I don't see what the point of the guide is. It just seems like random tidbits rather than a starting point, and... Some of it is wrong.

I think you can rework it and give it more structure. I can help with remaking it if you want.

Strider_123

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5583-7738
hey any of you guys want to battle me with the 3ds? i don't have the wii u one

Top Bottom