• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PPMD and M2K

MJfan725

Smash Apprentice
Will PPMD and/or M2K be attending TBH5? I cant really find this information anywhere (except by tweeting at them but I thought this would be faster). Thanks.

JipC

Smash Journeyman
I dont see why PPMD would go. M2k, no idea. I think we'll get some definitive answers after Paragon

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
I dont see why PPMD would go. M2k, no idea. I think we'll get some definitive answers after Paragon
It PPMD doesn't go, it wouldn't surprise me. However, if he did go, it also wouldn't surprise me. TBH5 is already going to be the third largest tournament in the history of Melee. If they can extend the amount of people who can register, it will easily be the second largest tournament ever. PPMD tends to show up to the big ones. I hope he goes!

zero sum

Smash Apprentice
ppmd maybe. if i had to guess, probably not, but i really do hope he's able to go. m2k i don't know. i can't imagine him not going even if it's for sm4sh only unless something strange and/or injury-related happens which isn't impossible

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
I'll just say that he wants to go, but basically he won't go unless he feels like he is up to it. It's all a matter of how he perceives his mental health.

Top Bottom