• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Poyo Hammer [ ]==<(^_^)> A Kirby Combo Video

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqDPUVgqPO0

I had some clips I thought would do quite nicely in a vid, and I like the way it turned out. Tell me what you think! You'll see some stuff in there that I don't see other Kirby players do. I'm sure they know how to do it, I've just never seen anyone try it in an actual game. :)

I'm done making stuff like this, at least until I get a capture card. Good quality for a camera though.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
i havnt seen that much Hammer since "Can't touch this"..........

*crickets*
. . . . . .

Sooo u guyz liekd it? I hope you noticed that a lot of them were reverse hammer (FOR MINDGAEMZ)

And it works very well if you do it right (and get a tiny bit lucky)

I think my favorite part is the Wario Bite stagespike. I was so happy when I did that.

cAm8ooo

Smash Lord
yea i like the reverse hammer, i personally never do it. But i think i may have to start.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
awesomesauce, but i'd lay off the visual effects till you get that capture card xD i gotta start THROWIN HAMMAHS more too :o

Beo

Smash Apprentice
How do you reverse Hammer? I need to start learning ATs :|

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
I really liked the video, there were some really cool moves in there. I wouldn't really a "combo" video though, more like a highlight video. Most of the time you were just destroying your opponents with mind games rather than comboing them into oblivion.

Nice vid though! :)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
awesomesauce, but i'd lay off the visual effects till you get that capture card xD i gotta start THROWIN HAMMAHS more too :o
hmm, good idea XD
I also need to keep in mind that if I'm trying to sync effects and stuff with the music, I need to sync it so that the music hits milliseconds BEFORE the video, because youtube likes to desync it and make me look like an amateur editor D:

Also wow, comments..thanks guys =D

T-nuts

Smash Ace
i liked the part where you turned into a stone on those blocks from yoshi's island melee. i've never thought of doing that before (but i never play that stage either haha)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
i liked the part where you turned into a stone on those blocks from yoshi's island melee. i've never thought of doing that before (but i never play that stage either haha)
Me neither. He chose it, not me :D

It's funny, earlier in that replay, I had found it out by accident. If you fall from the air and land on them, it doesn't make them spin. Or it makes only one spin, or something. If you turn into a rock without leaving the ground, you fall through.

banned stage mindgames ftw

Top Bottom