• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

POWNZ RE-OPEN FREE GAMING TIL MAY 16th!

Razing_Zozo

Smash Cadet
POWNZ is open for business once again! We miss all our gamers and we want you to have the fun you deserve. Until May 16th, everyday that Pownz is open will be free access for ALL visitors. All current Month Passes will be frozen so everyone can enjoy free play!

Friday May 7th: 6pm-12am Free
Saturday May 8th: 4pm-12am Free
Sunday May 9th: 4pm-10pm Free
Wednesday May 12th: 6pm-12am Free
Thursday May 13th: 6pm-12am Free
Friday May 14th: 6pm-12am Free
Saturday May 15th: 4pm-12am Free
Sunday May 16th: 4pm-10pm Free!!!!

We are also working hard to bring Rock Band back to the Centre along with many other services!

From all of us here at Pownz,

AT HOME IT'S JUST PRACTICE!

Iliad

Smash Lord
Yes there's melee at pownz. There has been for a while. No events, but there's a system hooked up for friendlies and we could run a mini tourney on any of these days if you really wanted.

Attention smash community:

Smashfest will be taking place on thursday 6pm-12am at pownz. Attendants so far:

Iliad
Riddlebox
Pho
sauc3
Jasuke
Culex
Raidos (Possiblity)
Tippr (Possibility)
Kuenzel (Possibility)

and...

PERCON?! (Possibility)

Percon needs a ride from Raidos (who is not sure yet if he can attend) or Tippr (Who i'm assuming is going with Raidos, but could be going with his own vehicle) So get ****ing hyped and get practiced up before Tinman's tourney on the 22nd.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Why are you hosting a casual on Thursday?

A date like that is really inconvenient to anybody that doesn't reside in Hamilton.

.Marik

is a social misfit
How would I know?

Saturdays or even Sundays would garner more attention.

To each their own, I guess.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
>.> Tinman, what have I told you about staying out of Hamilton threads?
Thats like telling me to not post in a character board representing a character I don't use, or telling swordgard not to post in the GTA theads. I think what ur asking of me is stupid. So long as i have acess to the region of Hamilton, and so long as It is not against the rules to post here, I will post here as and when i wish and there is nothing you can do about that.

I <3, but I shall not satisfy this need of yours.

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
cool I'll come my brawl game is at the level of your little sister right now, but I'm practicing melee so hopefully I'll get a few sweet matches in in that. even though my melee is at the level of mango playing using a pencil he holds in his mouth. >.<

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
If only I had some faculty of... 'recalling' the location of POWNZ. Some method of mentally bringing the place to the here-and-now again, a sort of re-men-bring.
But nay, it would take some depth of spellcraft to perform that. Forbidden magics as revealed in the biblical texts.
I'll just look it up.

Top Bottom